part 51

Malhotra's n Alisha's family stayed for one week over the farmhouse. They even called the pandit ji for the marriage dates. Pandit ji suggested two best dates for the marriage one after six months n another after ten months. Elders asked ArIsha ( aryaman n alisha ) that which date they want. ArIsha selected the date after ten months due to their work n others agreed with them.Even Manik shared the news of his album to everyone , they all were very happy for him. Neonika was the most happiest person after hearing this , she hugged nandini n thanked her because she ( Neonika) know that manik again started singing it is all because of Nandini only.

In all this manan's closeness was increasing. Manik never left a chance of doing romance with nandini when ever he gets time. N most of the time they used to get caught nandini used to get embarrassed as aryaman n cabir used to tease them a lot but our majnu manik malhotra royally ignored there teasings.

Like this with fun n happiness there week passed n all came back to Mumbai.

Back to story.

Nandini was sitting on the sofa in the sofa waiting for the kids from the school. Today neonika said that she'll pick kids from the school as she had some work that side only.

Nandini was reading a magazine that time her phone rang. She look at the caller id n a beautiful smile appear in
on her face as the caller was her hubby. She pick the call n said softly hi.

Manik - hey , what were u doing ?

Nandini - nothing bache aane wale hai unka wait kar raha thi.

Manik - oh god how unlucky i'm. Matlab duniya ki sari wife's free hoti hai toh apne hubby ko call karti hai par meri wife dekho mujhe call hi nahi karti. Kya karu my wife don't miss her hubby " he complaint n nandini giggle listening him.

Nandini - sorry woh i thought u must be busy in recording so i didn't call. I don't want to disturb u.

Manik - first of all u don't need to say sorry. N secondly aapki call se mein disturb nahi hota hoo Mrs Malhotra.
( n secondly i never get disturb by your call Mrs Malhotra )

Nandini - hmm aacha manik aapne lunch kiya ?

Manik - hmm i had my lunch. N i know there is no need to ask u because u don't eat without kids.

Nandini - hmm

Manik - aacha nandu I'll late tonight so don't wait for me , for dinner.

Nandini - aap aa jaeeya hum dinner saath mein karenge. Mein aap ka wait karungi.

Manik smile he knows that there's no use of arguing as her wife won't agree to have dinner without him " bye love you "

Nandini - love u too " they end there call with a smile.

There whole day pass , manik was busy in recording n nandini at home.

At late night it was around 1:30 when manik was driving his car back to home. He was driving when he saw a girl lying on the road on her stomach. He immediately stop the car n came out. He went near her n gently made her turn. He tapped her face trying to wake her up but she didn't open her eyes. He ran back to his car n bought water bottle. He sat on his knees beside her n sprinkle some water on her. He again tapped her face n this time she open her eyes. N she got up n sat. Manik look that her top was a little torn from both side so he remove his coat n cover her from it.
He saw that her head was bleeding.

Manik - you r hurt it should be treated. Come I'll take u to the doctor.

But the girl get scared n shouted " no i don't need help. Let me go "

Manik - relax plzz don't get scare. I won't hurt u. Its just that these wounds should get treated. First let's go to hospital after that i'll drop you to your home.

Manik made her stand n made her sit on the passengers seat. He took her to hospital. While filling the formalities manik ask the girl her name n she answered Ruhi.The doctor first said that its a police case do they need to first inform the police. But listening this the girl panic. Understanding her situation manik requested the doctor not to inform poilce. The doctor agree n treated her. After that manik n ruhi left from there.

Manik while driving ask ruhi her address. She guided him n he drove there. Manik stop his car in front of a building. Manik open the door n was about to come out when ruhi stopped her " plzz don't come inside if my parents will come to know that a guy has came to drop me...then it will create a problem for me.

Understanding manik stayed back. He then took out his card from the dash board n gave it to her " take this if you need my help then call me..ok "

Ruhi didn't said anything she took the card n came out of the car. Manik was there till the time she entered inside the building.

Malhotra Mansion

Manik came home n nandini open the door. The first thing he did that got crash in her arms...Nandini too reciprocate with equal favour. After feeling each others presence for a long time they broke the hug. Nandini ask them to freshen up till the time she'll bring food in their room only. Manik nodded n went. After that nandini came in their room with food till that time manik also came out of the washroom n sat beside her. Nandini serve food. Manik ask her to feed him as he was very tired n nandini happily agreed. During dinner manik said Nandini about ruhi's incident.

After completing their dinner now they were lying in eachothers arms.
Manik found nandini in deep thought so he ask " kya hua nandini where are u lost.

Nandini - thinking about ruhi i hope that she is fine.

Manik - seriously nandu tum usse mili bhi nahi ho. Aur tum uske baare mein soch ( think) rahi ho.

Nandini - toh Kya hua mein usse mili nahi. U said that she was hurt n scared so i just ki woh thik ho. Aur uski joh bhi problem ho woh solve ho jaye.

Manik nodded his headin disbelief. He tighten the grip on her waist n kiss her forehead " oh god mere innocent bacha..kya karu mein tumhara. Tum sab ko khud ke jaisa acha samajti ho
( u think all are nice like u ) aisa nahi hota nandu...this world is full of evils

Nandini - manik aap humesha aisa kyu sochte ho

Manik - nandu u know my nature na very well. I can't trust people easily. Aacha suppose ki jab mein car se bahar aaya usse help karne tab mujhe pata chala ki woh ek trap tha aur waha aachanak 2 - 3 goons aa jate hai
Tab kya hota bolo.

Nandini - aisa kuch nahi hota. Aap ko pata hai jab hum sache dil se kisi ki help karte hai...na toh bhagwanji kabhi bhi humare saath kuch galat (wrong) nahi hone dete. Aapko pata hai sakshi mam ( orphanage caretaker) woh kehti thi ki bhagwanji humesha kisi chunte ( select ) karte hai taki woh dusro ki madad kar sake ( god uses some people so that they can help others) " manik was listening her.

Nandini - manik agar aap ko ruhi phir se mile aur agar aap ko uski problem pata chale toh plzz uski help karna...promise me

Manik again kiss her forehead " ok i promise. Now that tumne mujhe promise liya hai mein tumse aap ne reward leta hoo " saying this he hover her n took her lips for a deep passionate kiss. Following that their room witness there one more beautiful night which was filled with giggles , moans n groans.

After 3 days.

Paradise hotel

Manik after completing his business meeting he was coming out when someone bang with him. He look at the person n she was ruhi.

Manik - Ruhi tum yaha aur tum itni ghabrai ( scare ) hui kyu ho.

Ruhi - plzz i need your help .

Manik - ha.. tell me

Ruhi - not here actually someone is following me. Can we go somewhere else.

Manik nodded n both left there. He took her to a cafe. They both entered in the cafe where nandini was waiting for them. Actually in car only manik texted nandini to reach the cafe...as the cafe was near to Malhotra Mansion so nandini reached before them.

Stay blessed