Chapter 3

6 A.M.

Buzz !

Message from Unknown :
- You up already ?

You :
- yes.Why.

Message from Unknown :
- don't be that mean

You :
- then stop being a creep. Stop stalking me. Lets be friend .

Message from Unknown :
- Friend ? What's even a friend.
Read

Unknown's p.o.v

Huh? Friend he said.Friend? Whats friend? People that will stay always stay by your side,to acompany you? Does people like that really exist? I don't think so. He just asked my to be his friend? Come on,he needs to know that friendship does not exist. Those people you have fun with, will only leave you one day.Life will only be perfect with you,yourself in it. I don't need a friend,I'm still doing fine without one.

Friend , thats the worst thing I have ever heard . Speaking of that word makes my feeling worse. Throwing the empty soda can away, I sit back to my chair.

Suddenly, I feel so dizzy . That memories, that bad memories were back.That evil man beating me up. His face , I still remembered it clearly ,no matter how I tried not to. My head hurts really bad . Everything was like spinning around. I got off the chair, trying to grab the pills on the desk. Got it. I didn't count how many pills did I swallow, as long as my head get better.

Shit. It didn't work. My vision was blurry. I could feel my body collapsed to the floor . After that, everything went dark .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's p.o.v
8:10 A.M.

Jimin was sitting on the bus station's bench, as usual, waiting for the bus. Luckily ,his phone didnt buzz again that mean, he was not being stalked. Such a relief, he thought.

In the middle of his thought ,the bus arrived. When he was going to get on the bus, someone bumped into him. "Sorry," the man's voice was deep and husky. He looks suspicious wearing all black , black hoodie that covered his hair, and black mask. Jimin could only see his eyes ,his sharp and cold dazes , but he also spotted sadness and loneliness in his dazes . "Oh.Its..okay" he then get on the bus and sit at the back seat as usual, forgetting about the man.

Unknown's p.o.v

I woke up with a headache. After gathering my memories back, I looked at the clock
.Its eight already.I've been unconscious for two hours . And my head still hurts really bad. I stood up trying to balance my body.Lets just have some more pills.So I approached the desk and took the medicime bottle.Crap. The bottle is empty.I've run out of medicine.

With still unstable condition , I put on my black hoodie and the black mask. Lucky I still have it . I took the empty medicine bottle and went to the nearest drugstore.

" 7 bottles of this medicine please," I showed the pharmacist the empty bottle I brought. She looked abit confused why I wanted to bought seven bottles but who cares. I'm too lazy to go out like this. Seven bottles should be enough for two months at least. " Here you go,Sir." She handed me a plastic bag with 7 bottles in it .