Chapter 31

7:47 a.m.

"So you're telling me that you're Queen's older brother?" Jimin questioned, pointing his finger towards Yeobin, and then to the girl beside him, Han Yeo Rin, or who Jimin knew as Queen.

Both of them nodded, and Jimin could feel no sign of awkwardness in the air which means they really are, but no matter how hard he tried to secretly 'observe' the two siblings, something still feels not right. However, he chose to shrug it away since he still has a lot to hear from them. Siblings doesn't have to look alike.

"Sorry to tell you late Hyung, I'm planning to tell you last night,but" Yeobin spoke, eyes looking down of apology.

"But?" The blonde continued with a questioning eyebrow.

"That Yoongi guy," the youngest of them uttered,"Oppa said that he is not as innocent as what he looks like."

"Hyung, if you come to Seongdong tonight, I can prove you my words."

------------------

7:51 a.m.
Yoongi's POV.

I wake up finding myself lying on the bed, luckily I potitioned myself in the right place when I'm on the phone last night, or else I would injure my head like the last time.

Right.
Phone.

I jumped out for my bed, and the first thing I do after that is turning on the computer, accesing the application I promised not to touch again- but I have no time to hesitate on anything.

I clenched my fist out of anger, watching everything those two had told Jimin, and what? Coming back to Seongdong tonight?

I cannot, and I'm not going to let that happened.

YEs Im ShortEning everything :'D
Thanks for reading 🥰
Anyways this book is almost ending finally