Chapter 40

"Are you sure about this?" 

" YAh!" 

Jimin was brought back to his attention after a light slap landed  on his shoulder.

 "H-huh?" The younger asked, tilting his head to Hoseok in the passenger's seat. "Are you even focusing? I don't want to die in a car accident," Hoseok scowled,"I said, are you sure about this?"  

"Of course. That's why I'm bringing you with me hyung,"  Jimin answered, flashing a silly smile to his protective hyung. Hoseok  was right though. If it wasn't because of him following Jim into Seongdong and calling the police that night, the younger couldn't imagine what will happen to him, and those three.

 It has been two days after that horrible yet unforgettable-in a bad way-night. After the incident, Jimin had to waste his time cooperating with the police to several investigations, and he told them all he knew, everything about his Junior dancer Queen and how he met her hypocritical brother and about what they told him that night. Everything except about him and Yoongi. He wanted to clarify things himself, since what Yoongi has said somehow gave the younger hope. And yes after he got the hospital address where yoongi is in, Jimin dragged Hoseok immediately- of course after telling him everything which resulted the older to rattle their whole way to the hospital. 

"Even if he's a real psycho, I know you'll saved my ass out of there. We are just going to ask him some questions and leave, " the younger said, unlatching his seat belt and got out of the car, Hoseok following. 

"How about asking him how the freak he is still alive after slitting his own throat? I mean that's very uncommon for humans. Do you think he's not a hu-  can you slow down a bit-" 

----------------------------------------------------

"You come later than I expected, "  Yoongi said, lying on the hospital bed with his eyes we're still closing.

 "Are you pretending to sleep all the time?" Jimin  jumped back as he thought the older was asleep all the time.

" Why? Scared to admit that you're staring at me?"

 "No," the blonde replied, taking a few steps back," s-so how are you?" He asked, wasn't sure how to start the conversation.

"Fine. I know the right place to cut so it was not fatal at all." 

"What?" A look of disbelief and shock was plastered on his eyes when Jimin stared at the grayish-haired man with wide eyes.

 "You didn't think I'll kill myself for nothing did you?",Yoongi chuckled, raising his voice a few octaves trying to mimic Jimmy's voice,"Firstly, the police will suspect whoever holding a knife , I hate the police and I didn't want to get involved with any of them."

 "And here comes my second bonus," he added, staring at the speechless Jimin, "your attention."

 "Want to get some fresh air on the rooftop? Your friend may join too." 

------------------------------

The wind breeze was just so refreshing and right for the two to stand silent  for minutes. Hoseok had already went down since he was already so thirsty, and didn't think that he should be up there too.

 "You must be pretending to be unconscious too that night," Jimin finally spoke after a long silence. 

"I'm really sorry Jimin-ah, I didn't mean to leave you at first but I didn't feel well that night  so I thought going to hospital is the right choice, " Yoongi replied, leaning on the green colored wall.

 Of course after going through a medical check he was diagnosed with some mental diseases that assumed leading him to 'Suicidal' thoughts. Yoongi had to follow a lot of medical progresses again to help him recover, but Jimin was glad after he'd cleared everything between them.