Chapter 39

I feel pain shooting back through my head while Hoseok is untying the rope around my wrists. I suck in a sharp breath and try to ignore the pain.

As soon as both of my hands are free, I crawl to where Yoongi's body collapsed , grabbing to his neck with my hands trying to stop blood from gushing out.

Everything happened is just out of the question.

I thought as soon as police arrives, everything is going to be the end. I let go of my hands as two EMTs rush in, loading Yoongi onto a stretcher. I tried to call out his name again, my legs feel so weak. Hoseok walk up beside me before he knelt next to me, silently pulling me into this chest. My hands are covered in blood. Silent tears ran down my cheeks which eventually turn into sobs, but I couldn't help it.

He put one hand on the small of my back, rubbing in small soothing circles across, and the other one on my shoulder to help me sit up. He gently pushes me back and hold me at arm's length by my shoulders so he could look at me.
It's the first time I've been crying in front of people and I bet it's the first time him seeing it too. I may look like an ugly shit sobbing but that's not the point now.

"You okay?" He asks, shifting to the left so he could help me to my feet ,"let's go."

I know I may be out of my when I decided to pull myself away from him and run out of the room, following where they carried Yoongi. But I am too late. As soon as I approached the ambulance, the EMTs have pulled the back door closed.

I should have at least see him suffer for the last time. I've known him for only a while now, but little do I know that he have known almost everything about me.

I heard footsteps catching up with me. After a few seconds of silence, he put one shoulder on my back and guide me to one of the police car nearby. Both of us hop inside before an officer close the car's door and drive us to the nearest police station.

I look out of the window one last time, watching another car following us. I laid my head back, letting out a sigh. I couldn't bring myself to care about either those noisy sirens are the flashing red blue lights on the middle of the silent area.

Everything has ended but why don't I feel happy at all?

I should work harder for the last chapt😞  Please wait for it ;_;