Chapter 28

Yoongi' POV
8.11PM

Jimin waves a good bye and drive back home, leaving me and this cherry-red- haired boy I'm really sick of. But hell yes I'm so satisfied knowing how well I had managed to disturb whatever his 'mission' was, and no matter how good he is at hiding it from Jimin, I know he was annoyed as fuck by my presence.

And just as what I predicted will happen after Jimin left, he gave me and exasperate lousy glance, the lousiest I've ever seen in my entire life. I solely blinked, not even trying to give the response that he wanted.

At first I intended to spare this matter since my mood is somehow good today. Besides, I'll count this as a training of patience as what my psychiatric told me to. Not until when he himself stopped my good intention, stepping his right leg out to stop me from walking away.

I look up, lazily doing an eye contact for a second and then look back down, indicating him to get the fuck out of my way, although I know he won't easily. I gave him a miserable smile, either I'm too patient or just go speechless at this point.

"Stop butting around," he uttered , still not backing his body, "I know you purposely come to disturb us.

I chuckled, never know he could say something that funny,

"Us?"

"You are the one who felt disturbed. Jimin are enjoying this fine," I answered, stepping over his right leg, "you know he is damn stressed and worried about what lately happened. And if you're taking an advantage on that, I have to tell you that," I leaned closer to his ear, whispering in the most sarcastic tone I could use to insult anyone,

"You're asking for a trouble, and I will gladly give you one."

------------------------------------------

I throw the empty beer can to the wall. I do break 2 big rules I know I'd get in trouble if that old psychiatric- more like an old woman- find out.

Do not stay up late night, don't be too stressed out, and most importantly-no alcohols?

Let's make an exception for today. It's 2 a.m. and who'll just go sleep after facing that two-faced bastard that doesn't even -

Urgh

I sighed. He really gets me speechless. My head started to ache, vision getting abit blurry.

No, I can't let this happen yet.

I shook my head, collecting every consciousness I had, I tried to sit straight facing my computer.

Now that my condition is getting worse, I started to regret having the last can of beer I had. But only for today, I couldn't let my body take full control. In anytime I give in, I'll just have some pills and let my body collapse to no matter where I am, and wake up feeling better in the morning.

However , today has to be an exception. I grabbed my phone on the top of the desk, immediately search for the only one contact I had and press on the call button.

This game ain't nothing to me.

Please apologize me if I couldn't upload one chapter a day 😭
School works are annoyin.
Anyways
Thankyou for all of your supports and votes 💖💖

Anyways Thankyou for all of your supports and votes 💖💖