Chapter 29

Author's POV
2.12AM

The sound off Jimin's phone ringing successfully made the blond haired boy awake. With face still sleepy, he bluntly pressed on the answer button, placing his phone next to his right ear.

" Hello?" He spoke, lying back to sleep on his comfy bed.

" Jimin, get out of there. Your friends live downstairs don't they? Stay with them in the meantime,no, just for tonight. Also make sure - "

And now that he's half awake, he forced himself to sit, checking the caller ID as he processed on every words state out by the caller, whose voice is similar to one of his hyung, but he couldn't recognize just yet. He was hoping if it's just a wrong- number -call, or at least a prank call that got on-trend lately, so with that, he could hang up and get to lay back to his bed who has kept calling for his name. Unluckily as the blond haired boy recognize the caller ID, he jolted up, and moreover, although words are spoken in a speed of flash, After Jimin fully gained his consciousness, he could tell whose the raspy, deep voice belong to.

" Yoongi hyung?" He trembled as he spoke, once again checking if he misread the caller ID.
But he was not.

It is indeed the number he himself could remember well without even memorizing again, the number he's sick getting rid of.  

  _________________°°°°___________________

NOW CALLING
08265900224
Creepy Guy
00:47

NOW CALLING08265900224Creepy Guy00:47

_____________°°°°°°°°_____________

Mute     ||    Hang Up

"You have to trust me, I'll explain everything afterwards."

"H-how," he muttered, mouth trying to form a sentence.

"Jimin, are you okay?"

Of course he isn't. His hands were slightly trembling. Lately, he didn't pay on much attention to anything except those kidnapping tragedies. He received less- even no more terrors, and began to forget about his own 'stalker' who turns out to be a hyung he's closed with recently. Which is, far too insane for the poor boy to accept.

No matter how hard he tried to speak, he could only think of a word.

"S-stalker?"

Yea guys.
I don even kno what Im writing rn.
Have a good day y'all