Chapter 13

Hey
I just want to say
I love you all ❤

--------------------------------------------------------

      "The therapy I give should help to decrease your problems, but the key to curing them is you yourself," The therapist said, his tone was very calm and surprisingly believable to me. "What do you mean?" I asked frowning at his words making me confused.

"You should do more things that you like doing," he explained.

I frowned. “Things I like?" I don't know what I like to do."  Do I even have something I like doing?”

"There should be one, think of something that you enjoy doing, that make you happy," He said.

"Well," Come on brain. Think of something.

I shook my head, "I can't think of any." Besides sleeping.”

"I think there's one." He chuckled. “Huh, what… What are you talking about?”

”You said that you stalked a man previously, right? That Jimin guy?"

I nodded. "And you say things like that brought excitement?" I nodded again.

I think I got it- "Y-you want me to keep stalking that guy?"  I can't do that when I'm in a normal situation.

"No," He laughed, “that's not what I mean. You don't need to stalk the poor guy. Why don't you meet him in person? Or maybe try to be close with him?"

"I can't. And he won't agree to meet me. How can he meet his own stalker?" And I have my pride too. "Otherwise, I don't like meeting people," I mumbled.

"At least you could try," He raised an eyebrow at me. I knew in some way he was amused of the situation.

This is weird. Why am I agreeing every sentence he stated? He sounded really true. Well, I guess I have no choice besides trusting him. Right?

"Come back next week, and make sure you take the pills right on time,"

I bowed, then left the room. It was a surprise that I didn’t need any therapy. Not yet anyway…
                                       🐢                                    

I checked the time on my phone. It was 1 in the afternoon. And I'm starving. Talking to the therapist wasted my energy. I don't even remember the last time I talked that long.

I looked around. There are pedestrians walking busily to their own destination. I have no idea where to go, doubting whether I should go left or right. A moment later, an idea popped into my head. RM's cafe. Great. Why not.

-------------------------------------------------------

" Good afternoon Sir, what would you like to  or- " Jimin couldn't finish his last word when he saw that man's face-  a handsome face- a very handsome face- as a familiar feeling built up.  As well as that Yoongi , he froze when he saw him too.

"What?" his voice trembled a bit, not used to the situation. That was their first eye contact.

The blonde standing in front him tilted his head, “Have we ever met before?" . He was sure they have met somewhere.

“I don't think so. And also I would like one spaghetti carbonara and an orange juice," Yoongi closed the menu and gave it back to Jimin, who was still standing there, staring. “Excuse me, I'm starving," Yoongi raised his eyebrow, still holding the menu book. “O-oh yes, sorry, I'll be back with your order Sir," Jimin grabbed the menu and rushed to the kitchen.

“Seat 17's order," Jimin put- almost like slamming- a note paper to the chef's table, surprising Jin who was busily playing with his phone. "Aish! What has gone into you?" Jin got up from his seat and headed to the kitchen. "Freakin rude," Jimin mumbled. "Who? Me?" the older man glared.
"No, the 17's seat guy." He shrugged, his feeling was mixed up.

"Here's your order Sir," Jimin quickly served the food, feeling a pair of eye staring right his way. He dared to look at the person for a second, then looked back away, damn he's hot. But since when is he gay? He turned back and made his way to the kitchen- but suddenly was hit by a tall body behind, making him tripped to the floor, the food tray next to him. He quickly stood up with his foot and bowed down to - whoever he is, " I'm sorry Si-," but his word were cut by a hand harshly pushing him back to the floor. Jimin whined when he held onto his left leg. What is wrong with that guy?

"Don't you know I'm in rush? Why did you walk that slowly and now get the fuck out of my way before I get angrier," the tall guy said, glaring at Jimin who was still on the floor. Jimin was in the state of angry but yet he's working, so he just glared back to the tall man. "Whoa, you dared to glare back at me?" the man hardened his fist, ready to smack Jimin's face when a strong but slim hand stopped him. Jimin looked up, and he looked like he was watching a superhero movie, the 17's seat guy was standing right in front defending him. "Sir," he said pointing to the CCTV on every edge of the room,

"Aren't you in rush?" he smiled- more like grinned-letting go of the man's hand. The tall man looked up and grumpily walked away out of the cafe.

           "You okay, Jimin?" he asked, face anxious but still trying to act cool.

:3

And thanks to my friend Angie1251 who help me alot to edit this . Go and give her some support on her story ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭
Okay dets all byebye 🐢