Chapter 1.4

Kaneki walks into the workroom he shares with Barry Allen.
"That man is secretive and odd," the voice in Ken's head whispers, "speak of the devil." Barry moves around the room in the same way Kaneki saw his first day on the job. Everything shifts into place.
"He's the Flash, didn't see that one," the voice chuckles, very amused.
"Finally done playing superhero," Ken mumbles. Barry stops moving, and he looks very nervous for some reason.
"He saw us a week ago, remember? He obviously has other people helping him, they were bound to find out," the voice explains. Ken sighs,
"You are the Flash," Kaneki remarks, "how many people know?" Barry looks at Ken with wide eyes.
"How did you find out?" The tall man asks, shocked. Kaneki waits for his answer.
"Not many people," Barry replies with agitation.
"Your voice is very recognizable, and you move too quickly around this room," Ken says as he picks up the newest folder on Barry's desk.
"You're that guy in the creepy mask," Barry blurts out. Kaneki continues with his job, almost as if ignoring the other man.
"And?" Ken asks, expecting more, but Barry doesn't say anything else.
"He doesn't know," the voice says. Kaneki reads through the file in his hands, the murder of a little girl and her parents. Ken slams the file back onto the desk, then he walks back out the door, quickly.
"Why must you forget this way?" The voice asks softly, but almost without mockery.

Kaneki tips his head back, another drink burning his throat and leaving a nasty taste in his mouth. The world blurs around him, and everything shifts quickly compared to his movements.
"The alcohol from this world is stronger than ours," the sinister voice muses. He looks around him, no one pays him any attention. The bar is empty, except for himself and a couple passed out partons. A tall, lanky, man walks into the pub. He sits on the stool next to Kaneki, and he finds that the man reeks of a familiar smell.
"Did Barry make you confront me?" Ken asks as another drink is given to him. The man's eyes almost bug out of his head, Kaneki passes it off as a side effect of being drunk. He drinks the shot, then asks for another. Reluctantly, the bartender slides one more down the booth. The taller man catches it before Ken can grab it, in his sluggish state.
"The name is Ralph Dibny," the man says, "and boy do you need to stop drinking like that. You'll kill your liver." Kaneki looks at the lanky man without emotion crossing his face.
"Leave me alone," Ken grumbles on Japanese, without thinking.
"Wha-," Ralph stops himself, "nevermind, Barry wanted me to keep an eye on you. He said you seemed upset when you left, so we had a friend track your phone." Kaneki pulls his phone from his pocket, he crushes it in front of Ralph.
"Did you need that?" The voice asks amused.
"Stop," Kaneki hisses in Japanese.
"What is he saying," Ralph whispers, referring to no one in the vicinity. A surge of anger rolls through Ken.
"He isn't even paying attention to us. He also didn't bother to talk with us privately," the voice grumbles.
"Sorry, kid, but I need to take you somewhere," Dibny sighs while paying for Ken's drinks. He pulls something out of his trench coat pocket. Ralph reveals odd handcuffs, the middle is thick with some type of blue cylinder. With a sigh of reluctance, Kaneki offers his hands.
"No resistance?" The voice asks with a chuckle. What good would that do me? The Flash is smart enough to beat me, Ken thinks to himself. Ralph grabs his right bicep, then he walks the white haired man from the bar and into a black car of some kind.
"Smart enough, but not fast enough?" The voice asks, seemingly curios. This figment of Kaneki's imagination doesn't receive a reply.

Words~ 666 (purely coincidence)