Chapter 1.13

"What do you mean you met Kaneki?!" Touka asks, angry and happy at the same time. After two weeks of living within the "Arrow Base", Touka has gained the trust of several members of the team. Wild Dog seems to be the only one who is most hateful towards her. Oliver is less sceptical, but he does not trust her completely.
"Yeah," Felicity says excitedly, "I saw him with Iris at Jitters in Central City. We talked briefly, but he helps Barry with both of his jobs." This confuses Touka, she doesn't know these people, and she can't connect names to faces. The only thing on her mind is her husband, she needs to see him.

Kaneki stands in the room Barry and him share for their job. The police department is busy, something Ken had not seen before. Officers rush around, some getting their partners and going down the elevator. Kaneki could barely squeeze past an overweight cop and his muscular partner. There were calls going to just about every phone. Barry rushes in with lightning following him. Now that he knows what to expect, Ken can see Barry as he runs.
"There's a hostage situation downtown, then a bank robbery, a bomb threat, and some clown lady on a robbery and murder spree," Barry says, answering Kaneki's unasked question.
"If you want, I can help with that last one," Ken says. Barry's shoulders seem to fall with relief, no longer holding the weight of the world upon them.
"We should go to Cisco," Barry says.
Kaneki follows the Flash to S.T.A.R Labs, where Harry, Caitlin, Cisco, and Iris rush around while trying to help Ralph with the bomb that seems to have been a real threat. Cisco is the first to see the duo before he says,
"Thank God you're here Barry, we need you for those hostages. The police have the robbery covered. Now, all that's left is that clown woman."
"Did you make my suit?" Ken asks, before anyone can come up with other ideas.
"Wait," Cisco chuckles with excited surprise, "you want to be a hero with Barry and Dibny?"
"Since your hands are full, I could help," Kaneki responds,
"Eager to go back to old times, aren't we?" The created voice in Ken's head asks making the ghoul slightly jump from its sudden appearance, "thought you could get rid of me that easily? What a joke."
"We don't have our hands fill, we have Killer Frost and Cisco who can fight," Harry states obviously demanding for Kaneki to submit to his commands; something Ken will never do, for he is the king of a race higher on the food chain than humans.
"Actually I need to work behind the computer and so does Caitlin," Cisco says while beckoning Kaneki towards the hallway. The ghoul follows the man down the hall with confusing twists and turns, until they walk into an almost empty room, save for a mannequin. A black suit, much like Ken's old one, dresses the doll-like figure, and his mask even covers the face.
The suit is all black, and it seems to be made out of similar material as Barry's suit. The material seemed to stretch but also maintain a tight grip on his legs, much like the arms, which has a hole at the end of each sleeve for his thumbs. Unlike Barry, Kaneki does not have gloves, something he quite likes. The chest is not too dissimilar to a leather vest with a high collar and a hole on the back where his kagune comes out, over the tightness on his thighs are a pair of black shorts that nearly reach his knees. The suit reminds Kaneki a lot of his old one, and it looks almost the same.
"Here you go," Cisco says with excitement, "put it on and tell me how it feels after you're in the field." The genius walks out of the room, letting Kaneki change in peace.
Once Ken is in his suit and his white strands are slicked back, he walks into the main room that everyone but Barry, Ralph and Joe occupy.
"She's at that new jewelry store, near Jitters," Caitlin tells Ken before he asks.
"Here's a Comm, we will be able to hear everything you say and hear. We can also talk to you," Cisco says with a small black object in this hand. Ken accepts it and places it in his right ear. Then Cisco continues, "testing." Ken winces at the volume of the lang haired man's voice. He slides his mask over his face, with Cisco shivering at the sight.
"See you later," Kaneki says with a muffled voice.

Words~ 782