Chapter Three: Back Here Again

Your pov

As all the delinquents and yourself got out of the yellow transportable hell know as a school bus, the director began to speak. "You all must know why you're here. Fighting, drugs, sex on school grounds, and just being an overall horrible person," he said with enthusiasm that was completely not necessary.

You're probably wondering, 'oh, no. Did we do something so horrible to be put at a camp with such horrible people?' Well, the answer dear reader... is no. Possibly. Maybe a little bit.
You see, what you did was not do any of your work. Seems like a dumb reason to be put in here, right? Well, let's not forget to mention the few.... hundred students you cursed out and possibly some.... most of the teachers. All that stacked against you must make you such a 'horrible person' the way they see things. But is reader-chan such a bad person? No, reader-chan is never a bad person.
You just don't like to soften things when they probably should and you don't take shit from anyone— even adults. For those few petty reasons, your name was placed in the sheet for 'Misbehaving Students' Redemption'. Do you really care about this? No, you honestly couldn't give two shits about this. But since you heard where they were going, why not pay a last few respects? After all, they were the only two people who actually cared.
Suddenly someone snapped their fingers in front of your face. "(L/n), are you even listening to me?"

I turned towards him as my gaze was to the lake. "No, I couldn't give two shits about your shitty speech about shit I didn't do."

"At least your honest I guess. And drop the swearing. It's a bad impression on others."

"If they don't like what I say, then they can fuck off. I don't change for any bitch."

He sighed and returned to his speech. "The reason you all are here is because you're all going to be fixing and renovating this camp." Groans and screams were heard from the crowd. "Yes, yes. I know none of you want to do this, but if any of you want to finish high school and not retake senior year, I suggest you do a great job on this."

The boys took the materials from the back of the bus and brought them to the center of the camp. The material were set in front of the campfire that's sat there since the camp was closed down. The wood was rotten and worn down from lack of use and rain. As they brought the rest of the stuff, three more girls and myself began to go to separate cabins to clean. The other three went into one cabin while I ventured into the woods to find something else.
I remember the path as if it were down the street from my house. When I finally arrived, I was greeted by a worn down and partly destroyed house. A frown replaced my expressionless face as I witnessed the once beautiful house turned to nothing but a heap of rumble. This place deserves much more than it has received. Suddenly, a rustle was heard behind me.
I turned sharply with my legs bent slightly and my arms raised for defense. The movement grew louder and louder, indicating it was approaching me. My hands clenched as it reached a close proximity towards my location. The creature jumped from the bushes in front of me. I released my right fist on to the beast who lunged at me.
A cry of pain came from it as it fell to the ground. Once it felt, I took the chance to see what it was. I lifted it's backside to see that it was not an animal, but Joshua Lares. Eh, they're pretty much the same thing since he was in that one sections that was caught fucking in school. I slapped his face harshly to attempt awakening him. "Oi, fuckboy. Get the hell up and get back to camp. I'm not gonna drag your ass back."

He wouldn't get up. He just laid there unconscious. 'Well, it's not my fucking problem. The man whore shouldn't have jumped at me. It was self defense.' I told myself as I walked away back to the camp.
Once I made it back, everyone was seated around the glowing light of the red, burning campfire. The director noticed me and motioned me over. "(Y/n)! We were getting worried. Where were you without permission?"

"None of your business."

"That is no way to talk to me. Now, tell me where you were or else you'll be cleaning up everything this summer."

"I went to take a walk in the woods. Happy now?"

He signed knowing this was the only information he was getting. "Fine, fine. And where's Joshua?"

"The little bitch jumped from a bush, and I knocked him out."

"You what!?!"

"It was self defense."

"From what?! It's Joshua!!"

"From possible rape from the school's male slut."

He shook his head in disapprovement. "Where is he?"

"In the woods somewhere."

"You're saying you just left him there!?"

"Yeah."

"You're really pushing it, (Y/n)."

"Not my problem. He should have let me be."

"Whatever— just.. show me where he is."

I pointed straight back from where I came from. He nodded and raced to where he was. With the director gone, everyone began to act like themselves. The three girls walked towards boys of their choosing and sat on their laps. The rest of the boys came together and talked. Some of the would come and try to flirt with with, and I would always roast their asses harder than Satan's ass after Taco Bell.
     It's been more than twenty minutes and the director still isn't back. I wouldn't say I was worried per say. I'm just getting annoyed and done with these idiots' bullshit. Suddenly, the director rushed out from the hidden cavern of the woods. One eye was shut to prevent blood that poured from a wound to the head into his eye. Multiple cuts, scrapes, and marks covered his body.
With a limp, he stumbled closer to us. Everyone gasped and screamed as they witnessed the only adult be a bloody mess. "Run!!" He cried before a machete was swung in between his skull.

The other girls scream louder with their disgusting voices as they were traumatized. Everybody began bolting in different directions. A hand gripped my own as I was violently pulled in a direction directly across from the incident. "Hey! What the fuck!?"

"Shut up and run!" A voice I knew too well yelled at me.

And with that, I was basically kidnapped while a murder happened.