Chapter Four: Fuckin' Pussy

Your pov

     We finally stopped sprinting for our lives when we entered a cabin farthest from the campfire. "Let go of me you fuckin' prick," I demanded as I yanked my hand from the one who took off running with me.

"I just fucking saved you, and you wanna be a fucking bitch about it!?" Thomas shouted.

"I'm better off with that killer than your pussy ass!"

"Then fucking go get yourself killed!! Not like anyone here or out there would care! You're a fucking freak!"

"I hope that fucking murderer rips off your fucking face and stomps on your fucking pussy ass balls you fucking prick!!" I screeched as I stomped away from him.

My angry stomping brought me to the lake. I sighed and sat at the edge of the dock. My feet dangled as I stared at the water. Memories came back. The image of him taking his last breath as he sank. It was because of me. Because I was weak. Because I was slow. All of it me.
As I sat deep in thought, heavy footsteps approached my distracted figure. My feet barely touched the surface of the water as an idea came to mind. 'If I do this... maybe it'll stop? Who would even notice that the freak is gone? They would sum it up to the murder here and just shrug me aside. Maybe then... I could make up for what I failed for then?'
     The thought kept attacking my brain as the tall, looming shadow drew near. My hands clenched the dock as I made up my mind. You won't be alone anymore there. "Don't worry... I'll come back and we could be together and play forever...... Jason." I whispered with a soft tone as I began to dip one foot into the lake.

     The loud creek behind me broke me from my trance as my shoe dipped half way in the water. My head snapped, and I witnessed a tall figure holding a machete behind me. My eyes widened in fear as my red hues stared at the killer in front of me. My voice was trapped in my throat as my stomach did flips. My gaping mouth turned into on of a smile.
'This might not be the lake as I thought, but at least I'd still die here where he did.' I closed my eyes once more and waited for him to murder me in some way. I waited and waited but neither of us moved. I opened my eyes slightly only to find him kneeling in front of me. At the sudden change of his position, I almost fell into the lake. That was, if he didn't catch me that is.
     As I almost fell, a hand wrapped around my forearm and pulled me back. I collided with a strong force as a pair of arm wrapped around my shoulders. I widened my eyes once more to find that he was hugging me. I grew confused at his sudden action. 'Why... why won't he end me like he did to the director?' "(Y... /n)..."

     Freight took over me as he spoke my name. 'How?! How does he know my name?' He pulled away and I could clearly see a hockey mask inches from my face. My brows furrowed as he stared at me without movement. What did he want? Did he want anything at all? What was his end goal? Who even was he?
     Question without answered racked my brain the more he sat and stared. His large finger brushed my cheek in a gentle circular motion. In a way it felt..... comforting. The moment ended when a large snap was heard in the forest. An animalistic growl escaped him as his head turned towards the sound of the snap.
     He arose with machete in hand and stomped into the forest— leaving me just as confused as before. I don't know what it was, but something told me to follow him. I obeyed it's wishes and raced after him. Though he seemed to be slower, I had a difficult time catching up with him. Once he reached the forest, I lost him.
     I turned in rapid directions trying to find this mysterious man. The natural sounds of the forest made it even harder to locate him. Just as I lost all hope of finding him, I scream echoed through the forest. With hopes of finding him, I rushed towards the sound. My legs rushed me to the screaming in an instant. 
     I skidded to an end as I reached a clearing. What I saw was not the man, but one of the girls from the camp. Her leg was caught on a bear trap. Blood poured from her leg on to the trap and grass. She cried in relief while I sighed in disappointment. "Oh my god. I'm, like, soooo happy you're here. Can you—"

"No." I began to walk away.

     Shock spread across her face. "Bu-bu- why?" Anger took over her. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Like, I am literally bleeding out, and you want to be a bitch and not help me?"

"Yeah. You don't interest me in the slightest." I turned away from her.

"Wa-wait! I'll pay you. That's what you want, right? How much do you want?"

"I don't want your shit. Money doesn't solve everything, whore."

     With that I left her to bleed in the bear trap. She screamed at me and cursed, but I couldn't care less. She wasn't what I was looking for. I continued my search for him, but I came up empty handed. With a dampened mood, I returned to the cabins.
When I returned I saw the dead director's body laying on the floor. With an emotionless expression, I kicked him harshly in the side. "Fuckin' prick. Your dumbass should have listened to the warning, but you just had to come here. Stupid dickhole."

I walked away from his corpse and went into a cabin. In my search for anything useful, a large slam was heard behind me. I turned to see Thomas. He seemed agitated and fearful. His eyes darted across the room in a hurry.
He spotted a large dresser and put it in front of the door. "The fuck are you doin'?" I asked.

He turned to me in freight then anger. "Why the fuck am I always stuck with the freaks?"

"Because your pussy ass just randomly busted in the cabin."

"I don't have time for your bullshit. I need to fucking leave this death trap of a camp."

"Then fucking walk away. Fuck are you still doin' here?"

"I'm not tryin' to get ambushed by that killer while I'm leavin'!"

"Ya know what? Do what you fuckin' please. Just stay the hell away from me."

He huffed in a response but turned away. He searched the cabin for something I had no idea of. Suddenly, he pulled out a pocket knife from under a mattress. "Aw, hell yeah! My knife's still here!"

"What the fuck."

Before he could retort, I large bang was heard from the door. Thomas screamed a high pitched screech. "Fuckin' pussy." I said as I laughed