Chapter Five: He Got What He Deserved

Your pov

     Thomas cowered in fear as the machete chopped through the old, rotten door. With one final swing, the aged door finally broke down. The mystery man with the hockey mask stomped his way past me and towards Thomas. It still confused me as to why he wouldn't kill me, but as long as I saw Thomas die; then I didn't care. With his back pressed against the wall and shaking hands, Thomas rose the pocket knife in a meek form of defense.
     The small blade stuck onto the broad shoulder of the larger male before Thomas. Beads of sweat ran down his face before a forced smile made its way to his face. "H-hey, man..." his voice cracking through this sentence. "W-we can talk about this."

     The killer didn't even seem to notice he was talking. Suddenly, he launched his large hand on to Thomas's face: completely terrifying the troublemaker. Thomas was hyperventilating as he tried to pry the humongous hand from his face. With a swift yank of his hand, the killer completely ripped off Thomas's face. Muscle, bone, and blood was all that remained of his disgusting face.
     A sick smile unknowingly spread across my face. The male dropped Thomas with a large thud. He cried out in pain and horror as he tried to stop the bleeding. I briskly made my way over to him in the dusty cabin. "You should have known..." the heel of my foot slammed onto his member making him scream in even more pain. "Doing something that awful to someone would have consequences eventually."

"F-fuck him a-and f-f-fuck you to-oo, bit-tch."

     I pressed my heel harder. He screamed more as I pressed harder. "No one talks bad about him. Especially not you. Say hi to Satan for me while he tortures you in the depths of hell."

     I kicked him across the face, throwing his face first onto the rickety floorboards. He tried to lift himself up, but his arms were weak and failed him. With the perfect opportunity, I slammed my foot onto the back of his head. Over and over I slammed his head onto the floor. Pieces of his brain and skull splattered on the floor.
     When I was finally finished, I let out a long, deep sigh. I stared in hatred at the weak sight of Thomas's pathetic dead corpse spread throughout the cabin floor. "Fuckin' prick." I spat on his corpse before leaving the cabin, already forgetting about the mystery man in the cabin.

     A heavy hand gripped my shoulder and turned me roughly. I turned to see the large mysterious man looming over me. "Gonna kill me now since they're out of the way? Go ahead. Do it."

     He shook his head saying 'no'. It confused me. How could this killer who just ripped the face off of one of the biggest pricks not want to kill me? I was the freak. He shouldn't care who he kills. So why? Why me?
     A sudden feminine scream broke my train of thought. I turned to find another girl from the bus. Her anorexic figure shook in fear as she saw the masked man. As he started stomping his way towards her, she screamed and bolted the opposite way. With them gone, I could finally gather my thoughts in pea— wait. 'Where is it?' I thought in a panic.
     I checked my wrist, my pockets, and even the ground around me. 'Fuck! It must've fell at the cabin.' With that thought, I rushed towards the cabin where the deceased body of Thomas laid.

     After seconds of running, I made it to the cabin. "That wasn't even that far, and I'm out of breath. God, I need to work on my cardio."

     I searched throughout the cabin to find what I was looking for. My eyes wandered towards the pool of blood surrounding the corpse of Thomas. A small glint shone from the pool. I crawled towards it in a hurry and grabbed the shining object. With blood smeared on my hands, I investigated it.
     A deep breath of relief escaped me as I found it. I held it close to my chest, fearing it would leave once more. I removed it and saw the blood covered bracelet in my hand. I scoweled at the blood dripping from it, and I rose to leave. I exited the worn down cabin and turned towards the lake.
     I dipped the piece of jewelry into the lake and gently rubbed the blood from coating it any further. After moments of washing it, I pulled it out to find it was slightly dyed a deep red color. I still hated it, but it was better than it being drenched in it. I rose to my feet just as I heard a siren blaring. My gaze met with an older, grizzled cop exiting his car.

"Hell you doin' here? Don't you know you this area's off limits?"

"I was dragged here by my dumbass school."

"So you guys are the retards thinking this is fixable."

"It's more fixable than your love life."

"The hell did you say?"

"What? Are you just as deaf as you are a prick?"

"That's it. I'm taking you back to the station." He barked as he forcefully gripped my forearm.

"Fuck off, perv!"

     He didn't respond and shoved me into the back of his cop car. He started the engine and began to slowly leave. As I stared resentfully out of the window, I saw a large shadow just past the trees. The shadow moved closer, and I barely made out the faint image of a hockey mask watching us go. 'I'll come back. And when I do, I'm going to see why you let me live.'
     It only took moments for us to exit the gates of the camp and enter the road back to town.