Chapter Eight

Your pov

"YO WHAT THE FUCK, LADY?!" One of them shouted as he bent down to pick up his unconscious friend.

"I was right when I said you guys weren't worth the trouble."

"FUCKING BITCH!!" Another screeched and ran towards me.

     I moved to the side slightly and stuck my foot out. He tripped on my foot and landed on the floor in front of Jason. He looked up at Jason before his skull was stomped upon. "Oh, man. I'm gonna be sick." The one holding his unconscious friend said.

"Can we hurry this up, Jason? I'm getting cold." I shivered lightly before he nodded.

      He grabbed the last two remaining males from the ground by their necks. The conscious one struggled to remove Jason's hand from his neck while the other rag dolled in his grip. In one swift grasp, Jason snapped both of their necks and threw them to the floor.

"Finally." I groaned. "Should we throw them in the woods or something?" He shrugged his shoulders.

     I thought about it for a few seconds before deciding to leave them their and return to the fire.

     The fire had died by now and all that was left was the faint outline of black smog. I re-lit the fire with the lighter before sitting down again. The sounds of Jason dragging the bodies and throwing them into the woods and cackling fire was all I heard- until my phone rang again. 'Cunt' it said. I answered.

"Where the fuck are you?!" She screeched.

"Minding my own business."

"Come home right now!" She lowered her voice, yet still had her angry tone. "There are police here. I'm not getting in trouble because you're psychotic ass wants to go on a murder spree!!"

"Hope you fuck the cop like you fuck everyone else." I hung up on her.

     I stared into the fire through squinted eyes with anger evident in them. A large hand was placed on my shoulder- Jason. A small smile made its way to my face before I stopped it. He tapped my arm to show me the scribbled words on the old notepad. 'Did I do something?'

     An exhausted chuckled left me. "Nah. It's not you. It's my mom."

     He quivered in slight fear. 'What happened?' Was scribbled quickly.

"It's just her being her, ya know?" My throat clenched as I fought back angry tears.

     He saw and immediately held my face in his large hands. My cheeks squished together as my eyes slightly parted. He brought his masked face to mine and pressed our foreheads together. "C... ut..... e..." He managed to stutter out.

     I chuckled and placed my hands on his that held my face. "You're the cute one, oaf." He groaned like he was being insulted, but I knew he'd be smiling under his mask. 

     We stayed like that for a moment before he pulled away. The small notepad was grabbed as he jotted down what he wanted to say. 'Could I see your eyes? Like old times?' I read carefully.
     I stared at him silently for a few moments before opening my eyes gently. It was bright outside. Brighter than when I'm squinting. It hurted and burned my eyes. I closed them again and rubbed my eyes to get the tears away from the blinding light.
     'I'm sorry. I forgot light hurts.' He held his head low in shame. "It's okay. How about we go inside? I'll show you then."

     I could feel the smile radiating off of him. He gave me my now dried clothes and waited for me to put them on. Once I finished, he grabbed my hand gently and lead me back into the house. He sat on the couch and waited patiently for me to show him like he was a puppy getting a bone. I sat next to him and opened my eyes once more.
     The light in here was dim and I could see everything more clearly. He stared at me before putting a finger near my eye. His large finger lightly grazed agaisnt my eyelash. "Pre....tty." He muttered as he continued to stare into my ruby eyes.

     I could still remember showing him for the first time.

~Flashback~

     We were in Jason's room, waiting for his mother to return. We played board games, colored, and did many other activities we both liked. He was always curious as to why I kept my eyes squinted. Everytime he asked if he could see, I told him later. Today I felt ready to show him.
     I turned to him and hesitantly opened my eyes; fearful he would reject me for the color they were. Instead, he fawned and gushed over them. Even said they were like big bright rubies. I was so happy he didn't leave me. He even liked them.
     The happiness brought tears to my eyes. He was scared he did something wrong, but he did quite the opposite. He hugged me gently as I returned it.

~End Of Flashback~

     When I returned from the happy memory, I was in Jason's arms. 'You were crying. I did something again, didn't I?' "No, no. You just made me happy is all." I sighed in content as I curled up to him.

     He stiffened for a few moments before relaxing once more. We stayed like this until it grew dark out. "It's getting late. I should probably be going soon." I stood up to leave, but a hand prevented me from doing so.

     I turned to see Jason looming over me. "You don't want me to go?" He shook his head profusely.

     I smiled gently and returned into his arms. "Okay...... I'll stay." I mumbled into his large chest.

     He broke the hug and grabbed my hand once more. He lead me throughout the house and into his old bedroom. A flood of happy memories flooded back as I remembered the fun games we would play. He set me on his old, dusty bed and sat next to it. "If I'm gonna be staying here, we need to get all this dust out." I coughed and swatted a small dust storm away from my face.

     He grumbled but nodded. I smiled and sat in front of him. I hugged him tightly once more, my legs on either side of his hips. He returned the hug and buried his head into the crook of my neck. I laughed gently because I was ticklish, but we both brushed it off.
      I was happy I returned. Let's see what tomorrow brings us. After a few silent moment, I slept peacefully in his arms.

----------------------

Sup, fuckers. I'm back. Hope y'all liked this one. Tell me what y'all want next. Might put it in my story ^v^. Thanks for all the nice comments and asking for the next chapter. I like to know y'all really like this story. I'll see y'all when I see y'all.