Chapter Six: The Station

Your pov

"I'm gonna ask one more time— what happened at the camp?" The same cop from earlier asked as I sat in a cold metal chair.

"I already said— a masked killer slaughtered everyone."

"Oh, and this killer just happened to let you live?"

"Why don't you go back there and ask him yourself why I'm alive? He wouldn't talk to me."

"Cut the shit. You did it, didn't you? Finally got done with their shit? They were the worst of their school anyways... along with yourself."

"Hold on, Chris. Maybe she's right? I mean, remember what happened a few years back with that group of kids going out there to party?" The nicer female cop asked.

"Yeah, but no one survived. She did. Which means she could be behind this one and the last one."

"Quit jackin' at a false lead. I wouldn't waste precious time killing drugged up pricks."

"It's not like you were friends with any of them. Hell, you probably hated them. That's a clear motive. If I was alone with a bunch of little shits I didn't like, I'd probably kill them too."

"Good for you shit cop. I don't care what happens to them or me. They had it coming one way or another, and I'm just glad it was painful." I turned my head away, not wanting to talk anymore.

"Hey!" He snapped his fingers in front of my face. "We're talking here!" He kept snapping with no response.

"Chris, leave her alone. I don't think she's going to talk anymore."

"Whatever. Little bitch." He muttered as they left the room.

With them gone, I could think before my mother arrived. 'Okay, think. What did he want? Maybe revenge? No, he wouldn't let me leave if he did. Family? No. If we were, we both wouldn't know that. Connections maybe? But what kind?'
As I was thinking, the door slammed open. I turned to find a furious mother of mine with the jackass cop. The anger seemed to be melting the pounds of makeup she wore. The cop snickered and turned to my mother. "Well, ma'am, here's your daughter. Have a safe journey home." And with that, he left.

We entered the car and buckled ourselves in. "What the hell were you thinking!?"

"What?"

"Did you only be a shitty kid so you could kill a bunch a fags!?"

"You really think I could kill those idiots?"

"With your demonic ass I think anything is possible!"

"I don't need your shit right now." I unbuckled and opened the car door.

"Oh, so you can kill more shitty drugged teens?!"

"So I can get away from your accusing whore ass." I slammed the door and starting walking.

     By the time I knew it, I had returned to the camp. 'Great. Now I'll look more suspicious.' None the less, I kept walking towards it. I walked through and looked at all the damage. Blood everywhere, broken cabins, and body parts still scattered around. A deep sigh left me before I sat near the lake. "Man, I'm glad you didn't have to go through this shit, Jason. But... I miss you. You were the only friend I really had. I wish you were still here."

     A thud was heard behind me. I turned to find the masked man behind me. "Oh, great. It's Mr. Silent treatment. What do you want? Thanks to you, I'm now a murder suspect."

     He sat next to me and continued to stare at me. "What? Never seen a pretty girl that's not a whore?" I snickered and turned away, resting my head on my knees. "I'm messin'. I'm nothing special."

     A warm object was placed against my cheek. It was his hand. I opened my eyes to see him staring through the eye holes of the mask. I looked at his hand to see a bracelet in a multiple array of faded colored beads hanging loosely from his wrist. 'That's the bracelet I made for Jason.'
     I looked at my own wrist to find the same colors dyed slightly red. I look up with confusion evident on my face. "Jason?"

He nodded slowly after a moment. "I-is that really you?" I asked as I reached for his mask.

He gently stopped my hand and nodded once more. The tears I was holding back finally escaped as I lunged at him— embracing him tightly. "I missed you so much." I cried as I held him tightly.

His arms wrapped around me. "(Y-Y.../n)..."

I sobbed harder and squeezed him tighter. My tears ended after what felt like hours of crying. "How are you even here?"

     He seemed to be having trouble speaking before he stood up and motioned me to follow. I rose up and did as he wanted.

     We arrived back at the broken house deep in the woods. He opened the door as we both entered. He searched and searched for something. He finally found what he was looking for: a notepad and a worn down pencil. In messy handwriting, he wrote "I don't know how I am, but I'm glad that I am. Now I can see you again."
     A light blush dusted my cheeks. "God... You always were sappy." I joked as I laughed lightly.

     He crossed his arms and huffed lightly. "Come on. I was kidding." I smiled while he uncrossed his arms. "But I'm glad you are too. I missed you."

      He began to write. "Who's sappy now?"

"Shut it, oaf! I was never good at this." His shoulders bounced slightly before he embraced me. "Yeah, Yeah, big guy. We know you love me, don't get so clingy." I hugged back and patted his back.

     He released me and wrote again. "How did you know?"

"Jason! I swear to god!" I pounded on his chest which didn't seem to faze him at all. "You're such a dork sometimes." He shook his head. "Yeah, you are! Don't deny it!" He shrugged his shoulders before walking away. "Hey! You can't run away now! Get back here!" I exclaimed before I chased after him.

—————————————
Yo, the fuck is up, thots. Been a good year since I updated this shit. Y'all, I'm lazy as fuck. I'm lucky I even finished this chapter. Well, let's hope the next one comes out soon so y'all can enjoy. Hope you guys liked this one. If ya did, let me know. Love getting funny ass comments or telling me what y'all thinked of it. Anyways, I'm out! ~🦌🐇~