Give it a Chance Ch. 9

Give it a Chance, A SonAmy story

Chapter 9

A Special Love

"Miles Prower, you have some 'splaining to do."

The fox in question snapped out of his trance that was induced by either the monotonous tightening of a screw or...a certain rabbit. Either way, all that escaped his mouth was, "Huh?"

Sonic smirked at his dazed expression. "Oh, don't give me that. You know exactly what I mean." Sonic punched his arm, returning the earlier favor. "You kissed her didn't you?"

Tails' whiskers flushed bright red. "You saw that?"

"I think all of Station Square Mall saw that, lil bro. But congratz, man. You finally got a girl."

"What? But...we went on one...outing together, she's not my-"

Sonic shook his head. "Tails, Tails, Tails...if there's one thing I've learned about girls, it's this: they take everything very seriously. I mean, you can say one little thing, and they just like analyze it to the max. It's weird. So one date is like...everything to them."

Tails blinked. "Wait...so you mean...Cream and I are...boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Sonic slapped him on the back. "Of course you are! And I'm sure her and Amy are working out details of the wedding as we speak." Sonic absolutely had to turn away to grit his teeth and hold back laughter.

"W-wedding?" Two large blue orbs gaped at the blue hedgehog.

A burst of laughter coming from his teasing older brother caused a glare to replace Tails' shocked expression. "Get out, Sonic!"

"A ha ha, I got you good!"

Tails crossed his arms in protest. "Ooooh, isn't Amy expecting you right now?"

He paused from laughing. "Yeah. But she told me to wait, as she had to get ready or somethin'." He rolled his eyes. "She makes me wait, but it's SO worth it to see how..." Sonic blushed at his thoughts. "But anyway, seriously...you and Cream should go out again or something."

Tails let out a sigh. "I don't know, Sonic."

"You don't know? Dude...ya gotta go out with her again. You had fun, right? It'd make her real happy."

Tails narrowed his eyes. "Amy is so rubbing off on you."

"Probly not a bad thing," Sonic chuckled and rubbed his nose. "Anyway, congratz again, lil bro. But now I have my own girl to go visit."

...xxx...xxx...xxx...xxx...

"...and then he...kissed me." The rabbit pulled her phone away from her sensitive ears, knowing what was coming.

"CREAM!"

Amy, who'd been lounging on her loveseat, sprang up and started jumping up and down, screaming and giggling like mad. "Ohmygosh, that's amazing! I'm SO happy for you!" She let out another scream. "So what did you two do after that?"

"Well," Cream cleared her throat. "We went to that milkshake place..."

"What'd you order?"

Cream rolled her eyes a little, but tried to mind her manners. "I got peach mango, Tails got chocolate with mint. I think that he likes mint a lot."

Amy smirked. "Well, maybe you should make him something with mint in it."

"Amy, the cookies are baking right now."

The pink hedgehog giggled. "Oh Cream, I'm so proud of you."

"So how are you and Sonic doing?" Cream asked, eager to change the subject.