Somewhere to stay

Something was coming after you. Normally this wouldn't worry you but it was different this time. It was a big threat. It had caught you once and you made the mistake of trying to fight back with your bow before you escaped. What remains of that night are some bad memories and some scars across your stomach and one across you face leaving you with a scar across your eye. You where lucky you had closed them otherwise you could have been half blind. You often get unwanted attention because you're a human. They say your the last of your kind and after your whole life (16 years) of searching you finally believe them.

The sun was about to set and you had been wondering the forest for ages. You had arrived and a place they call Ooo and needed somewhere to hide/sleep for the night. Anywhere would do. A cave, a hole in the ground a tall tree- as you where thinking about where you could hide you noticed a large tree in the distance.

"Perfect!" You whispered and began to run over to it. As you came closer towards it you noticed it wasn't a normal tree. It was a giant tree house. You stopped in your tracks and began to think.
~should I risk going in? What if they want to hunt me as well~
Looking around you notice that the sun has set and you were standing in the night fully exposed. You thought about turning around and leaving when you heard some noise coming from the near by forest.
~guess I have no choice~
Reaching into your duffel bag you pulled out a mask and placed it on. You normally hid what species you were just incase.

You ran over to what looked like the front door,  placed you hand on your bow and arrows on your back and knocked on the door

You ran over to what looked like the front door, placed you hand on your bow and arrows on your back and knocked on the door. You could hear the noise coming closer behind you and began getting worried. You got ready to pull out your bow and prepare for battle when suddenly the door in font of you opens. A small video game machine stands in front of you.

"Hello stranger, what can I do for you?" It asks in a funny sounding voice.

"Oh hello, do you live here?" You say sounding a little surprised as you were expecting someone else to open the door.

"Yes I do,"

"You own it?"

"Hehe. Yes," it replied "I am BMO,"

"Hello BMO, i was wondering if I could stay here for the night. I won't make any trouble I just need somewhere safe to stay,"
He seemed to think about it for a bit then agreed and let you in.

"Follow me stranger i will show you where you can sleep," he said as he waddled away.

You hummed in agreement and shut the door behind you, glancing out one more time to see if you could see anything.
Following BMO up a ladder and around the treehouse you were amazed to find that such a small thing could live with this much room.

"So, Beebs, is it just you that lives here?" You question.

"Oh, no but the others are out at the moment so it is just me,"
You two finally arrive at a couch and BMO points towards it.
"You can sleep here tonight stranger. Up the ladder are some more pillows and a blanket you can borrow. Goodnight," and with that he seemed to shut down. You smiled and picked him up, putting him up on a shelf. You took your mask off once he was defiantly out for the night and placed your duffle bag, bow and arrows down and made your way up the ladder. Once up there you noticed a bed in the middle of the room and a draw open with a blanket and pillow in it.
~this must be where the others sleep~
You went to the main bed and grabbed one of the pillows and blanket and went back down the ladder and set yourself up for the night. You laid down and closed your tired eyes. It was the first time you could sleep feeling safe. It wasn't long before you fell into a deep sleep.