Getting colder

Finn's POV

I just finished jamming with the famous vampire queen and started to run back to the Candy Kingdom to see how (y/n) was doing. It took me a little longer than I had hoped because normally Jake is my ride but he was on a date with Lady. Once I finally reached the gate of the kingdom I stared at the inside of it with wide eyes.
~SNOW! Ice King must have been here!~
My mind flashed to only one thought as I did my best to sprint in the snow up to the building (y/n) was meant to be recovering in. I slammed the doors open and looked around the room she was should be in. Instead of finding her I found a snow filled room covered in glass. Slowly walking in I looked around to see if there was any sign of her. As I took a step further something crunched under my foot. I bent down and dusted the snow off whatever it was. My eyes widened as I saw (y/n)'s bow.
~something really bad must have happened!. She always has it with her!~
I picked it up and soon found her satchel with her arrows and put them in my bag. I took one last look of the room before running out and starting the hunt for her. As Ice King was the obvious suspect, I started my journey to the Ice Kingdom. He picked the wrong girl to kidnap.

Ice King's POV

After what felt like FOREVER, I had finally found the perfect bunch of flower for my new queen. I started to fly back to my kingdom and before long I had landed just outside her cell. I looked through the bars and saw that she was still asleep, so I went inside and tried to find the perfect place to put the flowers. I started spinning around the room but still couldn't find the perfect place to put them. I began thinking and an idea came into my beautiful head.
~as she will be my queen for the rest of her life she might as well have a room fit for her~
And without a moment to loose I quickly flew down the huge flight of stairs and started working on her room. It didn't take long as there was basically a room already built, I just needed to add a few locks and 'safety equipment' around the thick ice door. With excitement bursting throw my body I flew back up and went to grab her. I was about to pick her up when she started to get restless.
~oh no! She's waking up too soon! She will ruin the surprise!~
I quickly place my hand on her forehead and used my powers to put her in a temporary sleep state until I say otherwise. Now satisfied, I pick her up bridal style and fly all the way back down the stairs and into her new room. I laid her down on her ice bed and stood back admiring her.
~man, I really got lucky this time~
I noticed the flowers from before and picked them up. Walking back to her, I placed them in her hands and kissed her head.
~ehe, my beautiful queen, you really are all mine~
I slowly backed away and out the door, making sure to shut it and lock it with whatever I could so no one could take her away. I made my way back to the main room in the castle and sat on my throne, slowly sinking into a deep sleep.

Finn's POV

I stood right outside Ice King's castle entrance with my fists tightly closed. With a deep breath I stared walking in, ready to take back (y/n) at whatever means necessary.