All pink

Your POV

You woke up in a lot of pain and didn't want to open your eyes. In the distance you could hear muffled talking and light footsteps.
"So she is going to be ok?" You could hear a voice that sounded like Finns say.
"She should be, we will have to wait for her to wake up first then we can see the rest of the damage," a new voice said.
You waited a few moments before you got the strength to open your eyes. Your vision was a little blurry and all you could see was pink and two figures. As your vision grew stronger, the things around you began to take shape.

"Ah! She is waking!" The new voice said. You could now see a very pink, tall lady near your side. Next to her was Finn. You tried to think about what had happened. How did you get here?

"(Y/n)," the new voice said "I am Princess Bubblegum from the Candy Kingdom, do you remember what happened?"

"There..was a fight. I think I got hit,"

"Yes, go on,"

"I saw Finn and his dog, Jake and then tried to find my mask...." you paused then bolted up covering your face. "My mask! Where is it?" You shouted in a panic.

"Please stay still your injuries will only grow worse if you move around!"

Finn walked up next to where you were now sitting up and held something out to you.
"Jake went back and found this for you, but don't put it on! I think you look better without it," he eventually spat out. You grabbed it off him and held it. Should you put it on? Finn gave Princess Bubblegum a look and she nodded while leaving the room. He pulled up a chair next to you and began to talk.

"So you're a human?"

"Uh...yeah,"

"That's amazing!! I thought I was the only one,"

"I did too," you said softly.

"Why didn't you tell me," he said sounding a little hurt.

"To be honest, I'm not sure. I figured it would be less of a hassle to keep it a secret," you paused and looked at him with sad eyes. "And I was right, look at how much work I have made for everyone," you stared at the monitors and  the drip in your arm and sighed.

"(Y/n), even if you weren't a human we would've done this for you. It's sorta like out job," he said placing a hand on yours. Your face went bright red as you stared at your hands.

"Well, thank you. Tell Jake i said thanks too,"

"Yeah I will, he will be so happy and relieved you're ok. He keeps going on about how we can save the human race. I don't know what he means though," he said tilting his head to the side.

You giggled at his confusion before he suddenly jumped up, giving you a small fright. "Dang, I'm so sorry. I just remembered that I had promised to jam out with Marceline, I'll come back after though ok?"

"Sounds good, Finn, cya,"

And with a dashing smile he ran out of the room slamming the door behind him.