In the night

Finn's POV

I surfaced from the water in time to see (y/n) walking towards the water. She looked beyond amazing. The swim suit fit her perfectly and her hair hung loosely on her shoulders. 

"um," 

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and realised I was staring, probably making her uncomfortable. I shook it off and smiled, trying to lighten the mood back up.

"what took so long?" I joked and sat on the edge of the stream. She seemed to relax a bit and walked over to me. 

"Thought I heard something in the bushes," She simply stated. I looked behind me to where she was earlier and scanned around. "Don't worry," She continued "There wasn't anything there, just burt grass,"

I turned back to her and saw that there wasn't even a hint of worry in her face so I relaxed again. She let out a content sigh and sat down next to me, dipping her feet in the water.

"This is really nice, thank you Finn," Her feet swayed in the water as she watched the waterfall in front of us. 

"The day's only just begun," I said nudging her. I stood back up and took some steps back. She looked at me curiously before I began running and doing a cannonball into the water, splashing her in the process. As I came back up to breathe I could hear her giggling softly. I watched as she stood and looked up. I raised my eyebrow and watched as she went around to the cliff side and began climbing. 

Your POV

You began climbing higher and higher up the cliff side, occasionally turning your head to look back down at the confused Finn. You eventually reached a ledge and pulled yourself up on it. You held onto the side before looking down to see how far the fall would be. 

"Careful (y/n)" He shouted up. 

You threw him a thumbs up before getting ready to jump. You softly counted to three for yourself

"one...two..-"

"Three!" a voice shouted before pushing you roughly off the ledge. You let out a gasp as you ungracefully fell down the cliff  before hitting the water. You stayed at the bottom of the stream for a bit as you tried to grasp the pain. It was like a bellyflop but way worse.

 You pushed off against the ground and swam up to surface to breathe. You then see Finn frantically swimming towards you.

"(y/n)! Are you okay? Did you slip? Does anything hurt?" He began to bombard you with questions while trying to look to see if you were okay through the water. You didn't answer him right away, instead you looked up to try and see who had pushed you. Finn stopped talking and followed your gaze upwards. 

"I was pushed," You simply stated 

"Pushed?" He questioned. He doesn't sound like he believes me. "You sure you didn't slip?"

He really doesn't believe me? Why would I lie about-

You were cut out of your thoughts when a burning feeling began to be felt from your back. You left a staring Finn and swam to the river edge and got out, sitting on the edge. Finn slowly followed behind. You turned my head to try and see what was suddenly stinging and noticed two large, red spots on your back. You could see them begin to blister. Ouch.

"Hey, Finn. Check it out,"

He got out of the water and walked behind you before gasping. 

"Woah! (y/n), Your back looks like it's been burnt. They sorta look like," He paused and tilted his head before he spoke again "Hand prints,"

"Hand prints?" 

You looked back up to where you had been pushed. How could someone burn you like that?

"Here (y/n), maybe we should head back. I can clean them and Jake can wrap them up," He spoke as he offered you a hand to help you up

You nodded and stood up. "This sucks, I only just got over an injury and now look what happens. I've got some bad luck,"

He gave off a soft laugh before grabbing the basket and packing up your remainder food. "I don't think luck has anything to do with it. People can just be cruel,"

You gave a hum in response before following him to the exit of the secret garden. 

"Sorry, I sorta ruined our date and we have to come home early,"  You looked to the far trees as you spoke as to not make eye contact with him. 

He stopped walking and pulled you into a gentle hug making sure he didn't disturb your burnt back. "You didn't ruin anything. Plus the rest of our date was at the tree house anyway, the day has only just begun," He pulled back and gave you a smile. Such a dashing smile. One of the reasons you found yourself involuntarily falling for him. You couldn't help but to move forward and place a kiss on his cheek, leaving him red and stunned. You let out a content sigh before continuing to walk back. 

Unknown POV

I pushed her off the cliff. I burnt up her back. I ruined their date. Why are they still making goo-goo eyes at each other! He has to see that bad things will come when they are together.

 I will make him see. 

He leaves me no choice. 

Maybe violence isn't the right way to go about this. If I plan this right then she will be broken hearted and he will be back into him hands, wrapped around my fingers. Just like how it was before. This shouldn't be that hard to do. 

Bring it on. May the best girl win.