Ice ice baby

Your POV

It had been a couple of hours since Finn left and you had begun to get really bored. There wasn't much to do apart from staring out the nearby window and watching the strange candy people go about their lives. You really wanted to walk around but whenever you moved the cuts on you back would reopen and that was agony.
You let out a big sigh and closed you eyes.
~what am I going to do now?~
You had only had your eyes closed for around 2 minutes when you heard loud screaming coming from outside. With one swift and painful movement you shot up and glared outside.
~snow?~
In the near distance you could hear what sounded like an old man cackling and looked up. Above the kingdom was a man with a long white beard and wearing a long blue robe who was coving the entire kingdom in snow. You looked around the room to see if you could find your bow. It sat neatly across the room, resting against a wall with the satchel. You grabbed onto the sides of the bed and pushed yourself up with great effort. Clenching your teeth together you stood up and grabbed onto the pole that had the drip. With great difficulty you shuffled over to your equipment and as you were about to grab it glass and a cold breeze forced itself into the room. Turning around suddenly you saw the man in blue floating above the broken window and staring at you.

"A new princess!" He shouted and reached out for you. You turned to grab your bow but he shot something at you and froze your hands.
"Don't be like that, come on princess let's go back to my place," he said with a wink then grabbed you, pulled out the drip from your arm forcefully, then picked you up and began flying out of the window towards an icy land. You tired to kick and punch him but with your injuries and frozen hands nothing really effected him.
"You're a tough on ey? That how I like em'," he sang showing some teeth.

~ew. This is bad~
"Hey! Let me go!" You screamed as you tried to get out of his grip.
"Who do you think you are?!"

"I'm the ice king, little lady," he said as he tried to flex and still carry you. "But now, eheh, you can call me darling!"

You gasped as he kissed your cheek and began to fly faster. Up ahead was an ice land and a tall building made of ice. He flew into the opening and placed you into what looked like a prison cell made of ice. You tired to get up and run but your injuries still made it hard for you to move.  You tried to bang you hands on the icy floor to break the ice that surrounded them but nothing seemed to be working.

"You must be tired, hunny," he spoke as he sealed you in the cell. "How about you sleep," and with that he shot a bolt and put you into a sleep like state.

Ice kings POV

"I DID IT!" I sang as I jumped on my bed with my penguin Günter. "I finally got a girl! And she didn't even resist that much, is this what love feels like?"
I began to think about how I should make her feel welcome.
"Günter, how do I make a girl feel welcome?"
"Quack,"
"You fluffy genius! I'll go get her flowers and a vase, nothing said home like a vase of flowers. Watch over her while I'm out ok," and with that I flew straight out of my kingdom and headed out to find the perfect bunch of flowers for my new queen.