Jealous sans x Chara.

Request : litlleparker
Enjoy-

After frisk save the monsters on the underground...

Chara is POV
It's just a boring day on surface...  Frisk is now the ambassador...  Asriel and toriel go for a meeting.  Sigh... Many minutes later...  Sans comes in (our house)  he looks at me but,  he doesn't  say anything to me he looks away.  I shrugged and continue to look at the TV. 

Sans is POV
I really in love- NO!  I'm not!  But...  She's  cut- NO!!  What are ya thinking about now, sans?!  She kills your brother!!  But...  She actually changed...  But still...  Then I go upstairs. 

Asriel is POV
Sigh...  I'm so tired to wait on it...  Mom is talking to the human like 3 hours..
I hate this...  Sigh...  I wonder how Chara is? I talk to my mom that I'm going home.  My mom let me to go home.  After I arrived to our house...  I see chara.  She said "oh hi azzy!  So how's the meeting? " I said it's pretty boring to wait, mom talking to the human...  I sit at the sofa near at chara then I pull her closer to me and we're two watching TV.  After that I heard sans footsteps he looks at me and chara and he looks away with a grumpy face.  He teleported.

Many hours later...
Chara's POV
I go outside and I see sans waiting someone then, i go to him.  He looks at me angry and said "w-what did ya want?! " I said " woah...  stay calm!  I just-" he is now holding my hand and me sans,  were two blushing.  He said to me " c-chara... I-i" then,I got more confused...  After that he said " i-i love you... " then,  he kiss me on my palm.  I'm super blushing red like tomato. I said to him that I love him too.  And we're hugging. 

The end
I know  I'm bad at english-