yandere chara x sans

request: NataHerbata24
enjoy-

Chara's POV
i was walking at the school hallway, i brought many books and papers suddenly, the stuff fall down, i kneeling and grab my books and papers but, there's a skeleton...he told me " heyya, i'm sans, what's you name?" but, his hands still picking up my book i said to him " i-i'm chara from class XIII C" then, he looks at me smiling he said " I'm from class XIII A!" now, he probably make me blush a little because he's so cute! then he give me the papers and books that he picked up. he said he would have a talk with me again after school finished.
later...
RING!!! RING!!!
the sound of the school bell it's breaking time. when, i walk to the school hallway i saw sans laughing then, i sneak at the wall i saw him with frisk! geez! i must kill frisk... grr...  then suddenly, an idea pops out from my head. when, sans finished talking to frisk i sneak at frisk backs then i kill her. luckily sans have been gone. i drag frisk's body to the backyard school.  i rush to the bathroom then, clean my self from blood. after that, the bell rings it's time for go to the gym class. sans seems upset about something i go after him and told him " hey, sans what is wrong?" he tells me that where's frisk gone from. i told him simply " she's at the bathroom! " then, sans started to smile a bit.
The Next day...
all the students at the backyard school i go there then, i shocked! they find out where frisk body is! sans cried and told to me " chara! you feeling upset, right?" i lied to him i said that i do feel upset. hehe~ the teachers discussion about frisk's death.
RING!!! RING!!!
it's lunch time i look at sans, he feeling sad all day long. i cheering him up. he told me about frisk when, she's alive... suddenly, a teacher grab my hand and yes... she is a girl her name is Mrs. Delly. she brought me to the teacher office. they told me the knife that covered blood, Mrs Smith said to me " chara, this knife belongs to you, right?" i said no. they said there's a name of c on it. holy... i forgot... that i put my name on it. i said that is not mine. they, finally trusted my lying words. they told me to continue my lunch.
Later home...
i got call from sans i picked up he said weird things he said " chara... you're the one who kill frisk, r-right?" he said shakily. i told him " no no! that's not true, sansy!" he's surprised then, he said to me " s-sansy? " i grinning and told him " yes... i call you that because, you're mine now, sansy~~"

The End.
lol how's that?