x-tale sans x x-tale chara

meh...
request: LavenderLolly
sans' POV
'tap' 'tap' a sound of my footsteps... chara said to me that we have to go kill someone... i kinda don't like this plan... but, she force me to do it and that's why i have to... after that...she sits beside me and she started to fall asleep... she lean herself on my lap... but, suddenly she looks at me and shocking/blushing she said "GAH!! hmph!"she looks back not looking me.. i don't even know what she is mad about... i wonder?
later...
Chara's POV
geez... why do i like him?! he's a Brat!! b... but... still... NO NO NO! what are you thinking now, chara?! we don't even want him! then, he poke me (can a skeleton poke a ghost ? XD) and said "char, let's stop this..." then, i deny it....i said to him that we shall continue to kill... but, he seems to refuse... "sigh... fine..." i said....
..
.
sans' POV
finally.... i can do this... he he he..." chara, i have something to do with you" then, she is a bit curious... i gave her a soul that we kill before... then, she back to her form... she said " s-sans... why?" then, i kiss her cheek.... i said to her " no more questions, sweet heart" and she's blushing more harder... and she said "s-sans, atcually... i... i... love you"i suprised. but how?! then i started to hugged her and she hugged me back...
.
.
.
THE END
lol.short story...