i made a story xd

just for fun lol :p.
hope you enjoy-

sans: chara..
chara: hhhhhhhh
sans: Chara...
chara: ?
sans: where's tori?
chara: inside your heart hehe~
sans: c-chara!!
chara: just kidding!! she is ... she is at your back...
sans : Gah!! (falls down)
chara: (grab his 2 hands) Woah! mom, be careful!
toriel: what becareful, huh? haha! jk I'm sorry, sans are you okay?
sans: y-yeah heh heh (gets up) anyways, how's asriel?
toriel: well, he is at Asgore room at my house! they're talking about past
chara: haha...
sans: hey, char want to go to the park ?
chara: sure. but, fris-
sans: we invited her too with frans
chara: wow. that was a fast speaking haha! okay! I'll wait you there!
sans: okay see ya.
chara leaves
sans: ' still wondering... does she keeping something from me? that nervous laugh she made...'
later...
chara: (plays the swing see saw with slowly) ...(sad)
sans: hey, kid!!
chara: ! oh hi sans! where's your wife and your daughter?
sans: oh ! they're busy haha! (sit next to chara (see saw swing)) so... (eyes turns black) what did you keep from me?
chara: ?! uh.. w-what are you talking about? haha! t-this is a sort kind of joke isn't? haha-
sans: (steps at the ground hardly and the sound of the winds blowing) ... no... seriously...
chara:... (cried a bit) i... at the first time you met me i thought we could be a two lover until married... but the truth is not... the truth is you choose frisk... n-no.... i can't do this anymore... I'm SORRY!! (ran away and cried)
sans:... ' yes... I've been made her sad... how idiot am i... this is not friends... but, I'm a traitor...' (teleported to Chara is front room door and knocks on it) chara... it's me sans... can i come in?
chara: I'm sorry... but no...i can't... I'm sorry im sorry!
sans: chara...
chara: LEAVE ME ALONE!!
sans: (shocked) b-but we're friends r-right? n-no?
chara: of course w-we... are... haha... now please leave me alone... before I changed my mind...
sans:...
frisk: sansy! char char! come down!!
chara: you go first...
sans: c-chara...
chara:...
sans: f-fine... (gets up and go down stairs)
frisk: here's for dinner anyways, where's chara?
sans: sigh... she is a bit weird lately... im afraid she hates me...
frisk:... anyways, tomorrow we go to mtt performance! he said he will do t or d!
sans: oh yeah... that's sounds amazing...
later...
2 AM...
chara: (go downstairs open the fridge and eating chocolate)... ' he wants to be my friend,huh? hehe... how funny... actually, i think I could love him till the end but... no... I'm wrong after all...'
the next day...
mtt: ohoho~ welcome ladies and gentlemen!! im mettaton!! today were gonna play T Or D!!!
chara:haha ...yeah..
mtt: now chara! spin the bottle!!
chara: ( goes at frisk) dare
mtt: i dare you to hug frisk!
chara: wow that was an easy dare (hugs her)
mtt: now frisk, it's your turn!!
frisk: okay! (spin it and goes at sans) dare!
mtt: i dare you to kiss him!!!
sans: hehehe come here sweetie~
frisk: hehe~ (kiss him deeply)
chara: (her hearts cracked a bit... and she gets up and..) guys... I'm sorry but, i am going home... (walks away)
mtt: oh my my~! someone is out!
sans :w-wait! (teleported to her and they accidentally kiss together)
mtt: gasp!!!
frisk: gasp!?
asriel: gasp!!
sans:oh... uh... (blushing)
chara:s-sans? ... (run away with her face blushing)
sans:...(kneeled) ... chara...
mtt: aw~ sorry, viewers but it ends!(stops the camera action) darling are u okay?
sans:...
later...
chara:... 'no char... this is just a trick haha' (looks at the ceiling)... 'h-how ....'
later again ..
frisk: morin, chara!
chara:...
frisk: haha about yesterday huh? it is okay it's not your fault!
sans:...
frisk:... why you two act weird?
s & c: n-no I'm no-...
frisk: -_-...
chara: ... I'm sorry... (gets up and walks slowly upstairs)
sans: (gets up too) W-wait! (tps and hugs her back) it's not your fault please forgive me!
chara: you don't know what is my problem...
sans:?
frisk:?
chara: it's just a joke Hahaha~ gotcha! ( im going to see asriel! ( goes out with her fake smile)
sans: that's just weird ...
frisk: sans... Chara lied to you for saying she's fine.... actually i know she's not fine... GASP! maybe she's going to the forest!! we must find jer now!!! ( gets up and run outside)
sans: w-wait for me!! (run outside)
chara: finally... i can Peace.... I'm tired... (sleeps at the bushes)
???: Chara!!! where are you???!
Chara: w-what is that sound? (open her eyes)
sans: frisk!!! there she is!!
frisk: wher- oh Chara!!! im afraid that you're gone!!! (hugs her tightly)
chara:wait... why did you come here?
sans: were worried you!!
chara: oh.... guess i made a big Mistake huh? (cries)
s&f : c-chara?!
chara:... ( cried and faints)
later...
asriel: chara... please wake up...
chara: !? asriel?! o-oh....
sans: hehe hallucinating huh?
chara:...
sans: you do miss him huh? he is here... asri...
asriel: chara! are you okay?!
chara: asriel! (they're hugs together) haha your voice same as old days haha
sans: haha
asriel: hey!!! stop being rude!!! anyways, i brought you a chocolate!!! (gives her the chocolate) anyways, gotta go! i still talk to frisk !
sans: see ya
chara thany you and bye... (peeling the plastic chocolate and eat one)
sans:hmm.. ! hey chara you don't mind if i eat your chocolate?
chara: yep. here take a piece on i- (sans kiss her by his tounge cleaning the chocolate)
sans:mmf.. (breaking the kiss) hmm it's smells sweet as you~ (blushing)
chara:s-sans?! (blushing and put the chocolate at the table) please don't do that... or else frisk will punish me...
sans: hehe she's not! she's kind!
frans: daddy!! Aunt char! look what I've drawn!! (they're sawing them hugging)i see you two hugging that's why!! hehe~
s&c: (blushing hard) u-uh...
frans: anyways! mom look at this!!
chara: (gulp)...
frans: she's happy!!
chara: fiuh...
3 months later...
chara: bye you all... im gonna miss you so much...
sans : yes... haha
frisk: yep! bye!!
frans: bye Aunt char!!
(they're going to the new apartment )
chara:... it's time... (clouds turn to be grey and she's go in with her leash and chair) ... good bye... (get to the chair and put the leash at her neck and she jumped up the chair falls and the blood comes through her neck)...
'i wonder... how happy you are seeing me like this... im glad to see all of your smile... frisk... frans... mom, dad... , asriel... and... sans. i am pathetic right, sans? i wish you know that .. sans... do you really hate me and pretending to be my friend? you all weird... im nothing...that is all for my last words ... good bye world...'
3 years later ..
sans: sweet heart! it's been 3 years we don't contact her !!
frisk: yep!!!
sans: hmm i have the number phone! (ring... ring) hello?
????: oh you're supposed to be her friend right?
sans: y-yes and who are you?
????: im the police... 3 years ago... she's found dead...
sans:?!
????: she's suicide.... we don't know why... after 1 day the suicide ppl seems weird at her house they look there's many creature inside the house... ppl started to find out then they open the door and they look a girl suicide they call the police and we're investigate... and sorry for not telling this and bye, sir (hung up)
sans: (cried)... chara ...
frisk: w-what's wrong ?
sans: sh-she is suicide...
frisk:?!!!
sans: no... she was my purest friend ever... haha... now she's dead?!! haha! why?!! (cried)
frisk: s-sans!! ( hugs him)