yandere sans x chara

request: nicestoryshiftchara1
anyways, the story almost same as yandere-chan.

⚠ WARNING!!! ⚠
this may disturb or trigger you, so save your own risk.

enjoy-

Sans' POV.
today i walk outside, i saw a beautiful girl... i fall down because, i got tripped by a rock. then, the girl reach her hand to me i look at her and i put my hand on her, she get me off and she introduced " greetings, im chara dreemurr and you are supposed to be frisk is friend, right?" i nodded and she said bye and walks away. i am now in love with her... hehe... i will never give a single person to get her from me. heh~

later ...

i look at her, and i saw a man that named Albert... grr... i hate him... when, chara finished to talk with him, she goes and i close Albert eyes, he panicked i close his mouth too and pull him and throw him to the bushes... i start attacks him and.. " ARGH!!" he bleed so much... i stab him with the bleed bone for 3 times then, he died... his body now covered by bloods...his eyes looks up, his mouth many bloods in it... i grab him and i dig a big hole, i put him inside then, buried him...
i teleported...
Chara's POV
after i finished talking to Albert i heard a scream i looks back and i saw... nothing... well, maybe it's just a dream... i walks away, and now i wait Albert to come at the restaurant... but, he late... i started to anxious like... 'what happened to him?, is he forgets?' that was my thought then, i gave up... i walk home and before i could go home i saw sans. he looks at me smiled then, i see a blood at his hand, i told him why... he said that it's only just a red paint. i trust him then, i walk home with a sad faces... because Albert not comes... i go to sleep...

the next day...

Sans' POV
i woke up with a bright smile i can't wait to see chara... i teleported and i saw her with a women who named Gamy... she hugs her and cheers her up... i started to mad and chara walks away then, i at Gamy back i kill her with a bone. then , she falls down amd died...i pull her to the forest then i hide her body at the river. i grinned then, walks away and humming i teleported to where chara is. i close her eyes. she panicked then, i teleported her to a unknown room. i tied up at the chair. and she opened her eyes and scared she said " what's happening?!!" i told her that there's nothing i told her that she's mine... only mine~ she looks at me panicking i said to her " don't worry my sunshine~, i here to save you~" i kiss her then, she blushed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm yours~...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE END-
lol how is it? good or bad? anyways i hit 510 words!!!