science sans x experiment chara

request: @CharaPlays
sorry... i can't mentioned your username... because it is not showed yours.

Sans' POV
i walk outside and i found chara. i had plan for her though... i try to experiment her. i started to talk with her " hey, chara can you come to my clinic?" she's a bit scared and she said " u-uhm... y-yeah..." when were made it to the clinic. i said to her to sit at the chair. i started to take a pill and giving it to chara to eat it. after she eating that pill... she was fall asleep . i write at the paper about the experience. after she wakes up... she said that she's a bit dizzy and i wrote again... suddenly... she touched my shoulder and almost kissed me but, i push her away... she was hurt... cause i was pushing her... "are you okay?! " ( i lend her my hand then, she reached out) she said sorry... and walks away...

Chara's POV
why did i do that?! im so sorry... and suddenly... a magic catch me and it still sans he said that the experiment it's not yet to over... then he blushed... he said that i must lend my right hand then i do... he pull my right hand then, kiss my nose i started to blushed hard then he said "  this is the real experiment ~" he flirts at me then, i started to blush even hard... he hugs me and i hugs back too...

the end sorry for the short story cuz i don't have any idea xd. bye-