underfell chara x underfell sans

request: CharaGTZ
-
(anyways, underfell chara is kind-)

Chara's POV
i walk outside the ruins... before it, frisk give me her soul to me, she said that she can't take this anymore so, that is why... i must protect myself... and yeah... when, i walk to the bridge i heard a footsteps sound i became scared, i look back but, there's... no one...?
w-well... i keep walking until, there's someone who put their hand at me... i shivered and looks back... it's a skeleton... he lend me his hand as a sign shake his hand... then, i shaking and i heard a 'ppprrrrttttttt' sound... he started to laugh then, he said " hey, kiddo don't ya even know to meet a fr- i mean enemy?" i surprised I've never had a enemy before... but, i don't even know him...
then, he stare at me like 5 minutes... i cut his stare by saying " hello??? are you ok?" he shake his head then he said " oh.. heh sorry kid... i thing i remember something, are you chara dreemurr the human who king asgore adopted you?" i respond him by saying yes.

Sans' POV
i can't believe... i found my old friend! she always cheers me up when, I'm down... then, i brought her to my and my brother house.. but, first my brother papyrus i mean my boss he gonna capture the human but, i teleport us to my room. she is a bit scared... but, nah. i said to her that, i'm her Best friends.  she surprised then looks at me seriously, she hugs me then i hug her back... after that, papyrus open the door then, asking me " where is the human , brot-" i look at him scared then, i hide her... i said " oh! uhm... in the waterfall, boss! hehe " then he said " okay" then close my room door.
sigh... that was close though heh...

the end-
sorry, too short xd