CHAPTER IV

THE TWO SIBLINGS arrived at the party when it was in full blast. Tina's house was packed full of people,people everywhere. This was definitely Melanie's atmosphere and her forte,as for Jonathan... not so much. Melanie strolled into Tina's like a goddess,all her peers dressed up in their fancy dress costumes but she was convinced she was the best dressed and looking there.

"Oh. M. Gee. Melanie Byers,I never thought I'd see your face for a long time." Tina jumped up and squeezed Melanie. "I'm so happy you're here!! You look super hot!"

"Thank you T,you know I had to show out." Melanie turned around to introduce Jonathan but saw that he had blended in with the crowd.

Melanie was grabbed by the forearm by one of her other friends. "Hey Mel! Your title of 'keg queen' is out the window! We got ourselves a keg king!" The girl laughed.

She frowned at her friends with a confused expression on her face. "What? I've been 'keg queen' for six months running,no one has ever beat me."

"Come on!" The girl yelled and began pulling her through the crowds of people to meet the infamous new keg king.

She finally came up to the 'keg king' and stood behind him. His frizzly wild mullet appeared compacted with gel and spritz,Melanie loved it. But what she loved most... was his ass. She loved how perky and rounded it was.

"Hey!" She shouted over the music to gain his attention,he slowly turned to watch her,a cigarette balanced between his lips. His face was even better than she had expected. She scanned him from his frizzy wild hair down to his sculpted abs and sweaty torso.

He was everything she ever wanted.

His lips curled up into a smile and he tossed his cigarette away before stepping forward to Melanie,his height not that big compared to her. "And what can I do for a pretty young thing like you?"

She avoided any eye contact with him and folded her arms across her chest. "This new title that they've given you needs to go. Everyone here knows that I've held this title for half a year and I don't intend on giving it up so easily."

"Oh I've heard all about you... Melanie Byers. The girl that all the guys want and all the girls envy." He tilted his head to the side,licking his lips as his devil eyes stripped down the angel. "Mm I can definitely see why they make such a fuss about you,you're a sight for sore eyes."

She squinted at him. "That's funny 'cause I haven't heard a thing about you. Who even are you?"

He chuckled slightly as he chewed on a piece of gum. "Billy Hargrove. You've probably heard of me."

"Oh so you're Billy? I've definitely heard of you,got all the girls swooning over you. To be honest... I don't see why. You're just like every other guy in Hawkins."

Billy nodded his head as he mockingly laughed at the girl. "Melanie you're soon going to learn that I am not Harrington or any other cheap popular guy in Hawkins. I'm better than them... I have girls,women and mothers dying to be with me. You'll be one of them very soon."

She scoffed at him,taking a sip of the substance in her cup. "I really don't care. Unlike all those females,I actually have taste in men."

"I don't know who you're trying to fool,I know you want me." He whispered seductively,he was now getting closer and closer to Melanie and she just kept moving backwards.

Melanie raised an eyebrow at him and laughed in disbelief. "You think that I want you? Boy are you in for a shock! I don't date high schoolers and I certainly don't date egotistical assholes like you."