°20. Confessions for us both°

A few hours had passed since Anne shared a passionate kiss with Tyler.
The girl was now at home listening to yet another tape.
It was her locker-neigbour Clay Jensen.
Anne smiled hearing her friend say those loving words to the boy she loved. Anne and Jeff succeeded with their plan afterall.
Hannah was talking about how good life could be with Clay on her side.
It saddened Anne to hear that her friend thought she didn't deserve the boy.

When she finished the tape, it was dark outside and all the lights had been turned off inside the house making Rose Wood the perfect place to shoot a horror.

She was about to put in the next tape but  froze when she heard a sound outside her bedroom.
Anne grabbed the candleholder on the nighstand beside her and got out of her bed.
She opened the lock of her bedroom door and opened it quietly.
She carefully walked outside, trying not to make sound.
The girl could hardly see a thing with the only lightsource being the candles in her candleholder.

She stood at the top of the stairs and she could cleary see the silhouette of a man standing in the moonlight shining through the windows
She saw the man lay an unknown object on the table located in the hallway of Rose Wood.
The intruder turned around and walked back outside.
Anne stood there for a few moments in silence when she heard a motor speed of the property.

The girl walked down the stairs, curious what the unknown man had left behind.
When she reached the table she saw an envelope with a name on it.
Picking it up, she looked at it quite curiously. She read the name and her eyes grew big in shock.
On the letter was a name written.
Her name.

Anne

🌹🌹🌹🌹

A new day arrived and Anne was about to enter the hallways of Liberty High when she got held back by one of her friends Tony Padilla.
"Hey Anne."
She jumped in surprise, hearing the voice behind her.

"You okay?"
The boy layed a hand on her arm in concern. The girl looked around before grabbing the boy's hand and dragging him away from the crowd of students.
When they arrived at a quiet spot she began speaking.

"So last night, I was awake till late and suddenly I heard something downstairs. When I went to check it out, I saw someone in the hallway."

"Did they take anything?"
The girl simply shook her head and pulled something out of her bag.
"No, they simply left this."
She gave Tony the letter with her name on it and he examined it.
"Have you read it?"
Again the girl shook her head no.
"Who knows what might be in there."
The boy gave one last nod and handed the letter back to her.
"Well if you ever need something, you know who to call."
Anne smiled while nodding.
"Thanks Tony."
The pair started walking again but came to a stop when the boy turned around to face her.
"Wait, why were you up so late?"
The girl looked down and rubbed her arm in discomfort, not wanting anyone to know.
"Just some music."
The boy raised his eyebrow in return.
"Just some music?"
He lightly grabbed her by the arm before speaking up again.
"Anne, were you listening to the tapes?"

Her eyes grew big, trying to process of what her friend just said.
"W-wait, are are you on the tapes?"
She narrowed her eyes.
"No i'm not i have a different part to play."
Anne looked at him with confusion written all over her face until the realisation hit her.
"You're the friend who she gave the copies."
He nodded while looking at the girl sympethatically.
"I am."

🌹🌹🌹🌹

School was over and Anne was ready to get back home.
She started walking with her headphones on, ready for the next tape. When she was walking she saw the group consisting of Justin, Jessica, Marcus and Alex look at her in suspicion.
She tried to ignore it and keep walking on.

The tape began to play and it was the story of the night Hannah Baker got inside a hottub with Bryce Walker.