°35. A favor for a favor°

Anne sat down with the huge man at a table and she already felt a bit more at ease.
"So Anne what made you decide to finally call?"
The girl played with her hands in her lap and spoke up trying to sound confident.
"I need help."
The man who she recently found out was called Bear nodded while looking her way.
"That's what I already thought but what do you need help with."
He leaned forward resting his elbows on the table looking at her genuinly interested.
"I need help finding my friend. I only know he's somewhere in Orlando but that's all I know and it's like extremely important we find him in time."
Bear once again leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest.
"Why do you need this friend so badly."
Anne sighed while stroking her hand through her hair catching Bear off guard. Anthony would do that too when he was frustrated or nervous.
"We need him in a case against our school and this fucker Bryce Walker."
The huge man smirked seeing the traits of the girl and her late twin brother they both shared.
"Okay I'll help you. Just give me some details like his name and such."

Anne stared at the man in shock not expecting it to go this flawless.
"There must be a catch. It can't be this easy. What do you want in return?"
Bear layed his huge hand on her shoulder and Anne's right shoulder was completely covered by the enormous hand belonging to the bear of a man.
"Just do me the favor of staying safe. I already lost one Jordan I loved. Don't make me lose the last decent one."
Anne stood up while nodding and turned to leave when she replayed his words in her head. A Jordan he loved.
She didn't really understand what he meant like a brotherly love or where they a couple?
Anne knew her brother secretly leaned more to the males but could this man really be the one Anthony was together with.

When she got back into her car the thoughts of her not knowing her brother that well swirling through her head.

Anne arrived at Monet's seeing Clay and Tony already occuping a table.
She walked in and quickly rushed to the two boys.
"Sorry I'm a bit late."

"So what am I here for?"
Anne and Clay looked at eachother first before turning to look at Tony and in both replied at the same time.
"We want to get Justin back."
Tony scoffed while shaking his head already not liking this plan.
"No worries Tony. I already have someone looking for him and when he finds him we can go and pick his ass up."
Tony looked at Anne with an unsure look. He knew if something went wrong he could go to jail but after some more persuing from both Anne and Clay he gave in to help.
Anne smiled brightly knowing she would see the boy she began considering as her brother soon again.