°36. He's back°

Anne was about to head to Tony's house when someone interrupted her journey. A light grip on her hand pulled her back and when she turned around she saw Tyler Down staring down at her with a guilty smile.
"Hey Anne, how are you?"

"Uh-uhm i'm good, thanks for asking."
The boy smiled at her and held her hand a bit tighter in a loving way.
"Listen I'm sorry for what happened the other day. I was a total douche and i want to make it up to you. So would you like to do something with me today?"
Anne looked around with big eyes not knowing what to say. She retracted her hand back to her side and looked at Tyler with a guilty expression.
"I'm sorry Tyler but I already promised I would help Clay out today."
While saying this she didn't dare to look him in the eyes and pulled a lock of her red hair behind her ear.
"Ohw well okay, maybe another time."
Anne nodded before quickly walking away to her designated destination, Tony's car and then Orlando.

When Anne was finally seated at the back of Tony's car she was extremely quiet. Even Clay and the boy driving the car would occasionally look in the rear view with concerned looks to see if she was alright.
Anne's thoughts were all over the place and she had no idea what to do.
She had no home since Cordelia left so she only had her car. She felt like she was slowly losing her sanity and above all that she tried to force herself to love someone she didn't. Not anymore at least.
After some time she slowly drifted asleep with her thoughts still lingering at the back of her mind.

"Anne? Anne, wake up."
When the girl opened her brown eyes she stared right back at Tony's with a confused expression.
"We're here."
It all clicked inside of Anne's head and she jumped out of the car in a second not wanting to waste any time.
The three teenagers walked towards the homeless center and split up to ask around about the missing boy.

Anne was walking through the crowds of people and came to a halt when she spotted the bright red hair she used to share with her brother.
For a second it felt like she was seeing ghosts but when the guy turned around it was someone who didn't even remotely look like Anthony.
She shook her head while rubbing her temples before walking forwards again.
She felt a gentle tug on her arm and when she looked up she saw Clay holding onto her while walking out of the place.
"You wait in the car and we'll be right back."
Anne came to an abrupt stop and looked at him confused. "Why?"
Clay sighed and turned around to look her in the eyes.
"Because I'm not all too sure if it's safe so I want you to stay away from any possible danger."

Anne smiled sweetly after hearing his words. It seemed like he truly cared about her safety and it warmed her heart. She nodded slowly while looking up at Clay.
She turned her head to face Tony with a playful smile.
"Keep an eye out for this guy, we all know he can't fight."
He chuckled while walking away and before Clay left aswell he faked an expression of shock and hurt.

Anne had been waiting for some time being bored out of her mind. She layed out on the backseat tapping her foot against the window while humming to herself trying to clear her mind when one of the car doors whipped open and Tony rushed in while starting the car as fast as possible.
Anne sat straight in an instant while looking at him with a questionable look.
"We found him," the boy said while out of breath and the car sped off.

The next few moments went too fast for Anne to handle and now Justin Foley was seated right beside her in the quiet car. The only sound being heard was the engine roaring at the car's seat.

Anne looked beside her and saw that Justin was already staring back at her with a slight smile.
She quickly grabbed him and squeezed him in a tight hug while Tony was focused on getting everyone out of the place.
She held onto him tightly while quietly whispering.

"You're finally back."