Chapter 6

GABY'S POV
"Remind me again why I'm trying on dresses." I said to Emily who was in the next stall to mine trying on a dress.
"Because now that he's back you have to show him you don't care about him anymore and you're over what happened." She said "Now let me see the dress"
"Bitch I don't even care about him anymore" I said as I opened the stall door. "Actually I like this dress maybe in a different color though. Everything else and it's perfect"
"Turn" she said as she grabbed my waist "I actually like the dress and I have the royal blue one of that dress if you want to try it on. But anyway I know you still care about him maybe just a little but this dress is gunna do wonders at the dinner."
"Okay fine so maybe just a little bit." I said to her just as came out of the stall with the royal blue dress "it's perfect Em. I'll just wear it with silver heels and I'm good to go. Now let's go get changed and pay for these dresses. And get our shoes." With that we both walked back to our stalls, changed and payed for our dresses. And went home.
"Well we're here. Do you wanna put them in my room or yours" I asked Emily.
"Lets keep them in my room so the guys don't suspect anything and the shoes too." She said and took my stuff out of my hands. "Go in say hi and I'll put this in my room."

I walked into the living room and said to everyone there

I walked into the living room and said to everyone there. "hey guys." 

"hey" "YOOO" "what's Up" is what i got back from Keyri, Omar, and Raul no surprise there

"where's emily?" Keyri asked me 

"well you know how she is so im guessing she's in her room. Putting her stuff away" i said back to her.

"yea you're right." she said 

"anyways what did you guy--" and i was interrupted by a 

"sorry i took so long my mom wanted to know if you guys had any plans tonight" Romel said interrupting me. 

"Well i have plans tonight with Steph. But im pretty sure everyone else is free." i said getting up to head to my room. Only to be stopped at the stairs by Raul asking "do you even know where you guys are going?" 

"you know i don't even know. but i do know that he said and i quote 'wear something comfortable, bring sneakers, and a sweater' so im guessing somewhere with ac. At least i still have time to take a nap before i have to shower and change." i yelled back since i was at the balcony. 

"you do know its 5:20 right?" emily yelled 

"you know what screw my nap. And before you guys ask he was informed to called one of you 4 if something happened to me so don't worry.Love You's" i yelled getting closer to my door. 

"Love You" was said back by all 4. With that i walked in to my room and out to my balcony. So my room had a balcony sue me but it lead to another that isn't being used by anyone in the house alothough they just think it's a closet its actually a whole 'nother room that i had for my dancing except i put a divider so in front of the room so it looked like a room full of jackets but theres a door behind the jackets to my heaven. 

20 MINUTES LATER

20 MINUTES LATER

I had managed to change into a pair of skinny jeans, a black v-neck and my black and white nikes. I sprayed some perfume, grabbed my phone and walked out of room and down the stairs. Just as I was going to the open the door someone grabbed my arm.
"Oh c'mon I was so close to leaving without one of you tellin-" I stopped as looked at the person's face. "I'm so sorry I thought you were..."
"Omar, Emily, Raul or Keyri. I know. Look I just wanted to apologize. For wha-" Romel said as I interrupted him.
"Look don't do this. Not now. I'm over it. Whatever happened is in the past. Okay?" I said and pulled my wrist away.
"Do you think we'll ever be able to be the way we were before I left?" He said.
"What do you mean?" I asked being curious but I continued "as friends? Yea. We'll always have that bond. Look I gotta go. I'll talk to you soon" i went to pull the door open again but I was stopped by him.
"Gabina" he whispered in my ear as he grabbed my wrist again. "I mean us."  

"What do you mean us? I told you we're good. I promise. No hard feelings between us at all." I said.

"Gabina...when I say us I mean our relationship." he said.

"Romel just because you left doesn't mean that our relationship went to hell. I care about you, I always have and I always will. But right now I gotta go Steph's waiting for me." I said turning around again and going to open the door.

"Gabina..." he said grabbing my wrist again " I mean us and when I say us I mean me and you giving us a chance to be together again. That's what I mean"

 I pulled my wrist back and whispered "There is no us. Not any more at least. That was over. 4 years ago, Romel. I'm sorry. But I just.. I can't. I'm sorry I have to go now." And with that I opened the door and walked out to meet up with Stephano.