Chapter 7

GABY'S POV

"Hey you." I said to Steph as I walked down my driveway.

"What's up? You ready to have fun, let loose, and not be an adult?" he said while hugging me.

"Yea." I said "wait you're not taking me to the woods and keeping me there are you?"

"Well now that you say that...I kinda want to cancel the plans that we have." he said chuckling.

I punched his arm and said "Stephano that's not funny." 

"well hey I got you to hit me like old times so that must mean I'm doing something right." he said tapping my nose "by the way you're going back to the old you. Calling me Short Stuff and Steph meanwhile when you want something or you get mad you call me Stephano" 

"yea...anyway so whose car are we taking yours or mine?" i asked him 

"well i would say mine since I am taking you out and I did ask you so mine but we have to walk back to my house." he said and started walking.

I followed him back to his house and when we got there i stood in front of his house looking.

"yea it changed a bit...since you know my sister moved out my parents well they moved to Peru and i got the house." he said 

"so you live by yourself?" i asked him looking at him stunned

"no my parents left me the house because Eluwin was gunna live with me and he is, only thing is he lives on campus but my parents dont know that. They think he stays with a friend during the week and he's here on weekends." he explained and opened the doors to his jeep.

"wow look at you being grown...who would've thought." i said teasingly and got in his car.

"i am a good person you know. I am taking you out and paying so dont you dare say no. You took care of me foodwise in high school now let me do something" he said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"fine" i said and  with that we took off.

"thank the lord...I thought it was gunna take more convincing on my part." he said looking at me sideways.

"yea yea shut up and drive." I said to him looking out the window.

~*15 minutes later~*

We got to the place...turns out we were bowling...something I haven't done in a long time. He parked the car. We both got out and walked towards the bowling alley. When we got inside I noticed that there were a lot of people there not something I was used to anymore but it wasn't too bad. We got to the desk and he asked for the lane, 4  games, and paid. We walked to our lane and when we got there someone said hi to him.

"Yoo...Stephano! Dude what's up?" someone said.

"Yooo...Adrian! Nothing im here you know chillin' with my girl, Gaby, and making her feel at home again" Stephano said as they went in for a bro hug. 

Wait! Adrian for some reason that name sounded so familiar to me. So instead of being rude I went to say hello.

"hey I'm Gaby" I said to Adrian.

"I'm--"  he started and then 

"AHHHHH!!!!! Gaby you're back!!!" and I was attacked into a hug by a random girl. 

"oomph....Well damn that hurt my soul." I said as I hugged back and pulled away looking at the person only to pull them back into a hug.

"My lovebug!" I said as I hugged her back.

"wait lovebug...." Adrian started "wait Gabs. As in Gabs the one who calls Kim, lovebug" 

"yea that's me and I'm going to take a guess and say your the Adrian I called 'sickly back in high school'" I said while going to hug him. 

"well now that we've gotten done with the hugs let's bowl." Steph said. 

And with that we started bowling and I never felt so carefree as I did now than in the last few years. By the time we finished it was already 11:30 and we decided to call it a night.