Kalani

So... I made a Youtube video ranking all the dances where Kalani was the lead. I felt the need to post the reasons why I ranked them in that order, and why they were on the list. As I don't know how else to post a list (other than making a website and that would take forever), here we are! This is not part of the story!

NOTE: Obviously, this is just my opinion. You can comment if you think otherwise, but no hate please!

37. Judgement Day

KALANI WAS THE LEAD BECAUSE: She started the dance, and was the first to take her cap off. She was a focal point throughout the dance, and had the most special parts.

I RANKED IT HERE BECAUSE: The dance wasn't really technical, and if I hadn't listened to Laurieann's description I would be so confused as to what it was about

36. The Last Dance

KALANI WAS THE LEAD BECAUSE: She was in the front and center for the entire dance.

I RANKED IT HERE BECAUSE: This dance has been getting a ton of controversy for the moves and costumes in it. I personally thought the costumes weren't horrible compared to costumes they had before, but the dancing was definitely more provocative than the girls should be doing at their age.

35. Fight Camp

KALANI WAS THE LEAD BECAUSE: She was in the front and center

I RANKED IT HERE BECAUSE: It wasn't really technical, and it looked kind of off-balance with both the minis and elites in the same dance. I didn't really like the costumes, either

34. Mind Craft

KALANI WAS THE LEAD BECAUSE: front and center

I RANKED IT HERE BECAUSE: It was really creative and cool-looking, I just don't really like the mood. (I generally prefer graceful lyrical and contemporary)

33. Purple Fame

KALANI WAS THE LEAD BECAUSE: Again, front and center.

I RANKED IT HERE BECAUSE: I found the dance kind of boring? I know it was a Prince tribute, but I was not alive when Prince was at his peak of stardom and don't really know what he did.

32. Wax Madonnas

KALANI WAS THE LEAD BECAUSE: Although she did little partnerwork, she was in the center the most, and her shiny costume made her stand out the most.

I RANKED IT HERE BECAUSE: It was cool, but it focused way too much on the boys. The concept was also pretty confusing without any context. If I knew the name of the dance and watched it, but not what Abby said, I'd be boggled.

31. The Saints

KALANI WAS THE LEAD BECAUSE: Front and center... again. Her technique really made her stand out in this dance.

I RANKED IT HERE BECAUSE: While I love Kalani's technique, the dance wasn't very technical and seemed like more of an entertainment piece.

30. Bollywood Dreams

KALANI WAS THE LEAD BECAUSE: She had a big special part and was often in the centre.

I RANKED IT HERE BECAUSE: There were so many people that it looked kind of messy and distracting. Considering the elaborate nature of the costumes and dance, I would have preferred it with just the Elites.

29. Riches To Rags

KALANI WAS THE LEAD BECAUSE: I feel like she drew the attention more than Maddie. She had a special part with Kenzie at the beginning, and her red sweater and beautiful technique made her a standout.