Confront

The arena appeared in my view, like it had many times before. My covered eye began to burn as I held my hand over its covering.

"Ill kill you this time" I said as the arena begin to rumble.

The creature had appeared again. It mishapen mass of writhing limbs covered the area. I pulled the blade from my back, a decorated long sword, with a worn bandage hilt and skull pommel.

"You fool, to think you alone could stand against me" It spoke before I cut it off with a suddne charge.

I ran stabbing the creature through on of the limbs before swiftly pulling it out and slicing through another limb. I continued to swing, cutting through countless limbs.

"Insignificant pest" the creature boomed before sprouting a large tentacle, that homed in and attempted to impale me.

Rolling to the side, I dug my blade into it, as it pulled itself back up. Hoisted skyward, I flew over head the creature. With my free hand, I quickly signed the symbols of blood.

"Demon's Blood Spear Strike" I shouted as my hands began to glow a searing red.

From the sky next to me, a giant pentagram appeared, glowing a searing red, akin to my hands. 

Suddenly a giant spear burst forth, extending hundreds of feet, stabbing the creature.

A black liquid substance began to leak from the giant hole form from the attack.

The creature bellowed, as it swung its limbs wildly, flinging me even higher upward. 

As the spear dispersed, flooding the floor of the arena with blood, I prepared my next attack.

Sliding my blade back in the scabbard on my back, I signed my next attack.

"Elder's Craft, Form Awaken" I shouted again, as I readied my fangs and slit my wrist allowing my blood to floow out and surround me.

I felt my body begin to shift as I felt a pain well on my back, and my teeth to sharpen to even more efficient points.

My face begin to extend as my nose and mouth began to fuse into a snout, with my teeth coming out the sides. My legs grew, as talons grew from them, as the splitter into three digits.

Large leathery wings burst forth from my back, as my arms shifted, similarly to my feet.

My vision hazed over red as my change finished. I now flew, flapping with my four wings that adorned my back.

Blood begin to grow over my body, before turning solid and hardening, forming blood metal armor, over my beastly frame.

I bellowed loudly, as I dove straight towards the creature.

The creature shot its many limbs at me. I dogded, and scratched the limbs that came close.  I opened my mouth, as a burning sensation rose in my throat.

Blood flew forth from my mouth, searing the creature on contact.

I kept up the attack, as I continued to dodge  the ever frantic attacks.

"You irritate me, using that form doesn't benefit you, it only adds to my anger, using that pitiful attack that your mother used similarly enough" the creature spoke, as a stray tentacle appeared, bigger than any other to have spawned yet swatted at me.

Caught off guard, I tried to evade, but it caught me  from the side.

I fell, flapping futilely, as the tentacle wrapped itself around me, before slamming me downwards.

I opened my mouth to attack it but another tentacle appeared, slamming my jaw shut.

I was pinned down, as the limbs began to pound on my form.

I felt the power seep from my body, as I writhed uselessly to break free.

I soon felt my body begin to disolve, as I sheded my pinned form. The blood dissolve the tentacles that pinned me.

I sttod on the floor, as the last of the blood uncovered my body revealing my original form.

I stood, with my blade on my back, and my left eye exposed. My shirt had disolved, leaving me in just pants and boots.

My eye began to burn again, as the creature spoke.

"That belongs to me" it boomed "and I would like it returned"

I looked up, looking over, the creature. It began to pulsate, glowing brightly.

"I will shed the form to show you who you face" the voice said. As the writhing continued.

Suddenly, a giant blade burst forth from the creature, cutting its way through effortlessly.

A figure launched its self skyward, shrouded in darkness as skeletal wings burst forth.

The figure slowly floated downward, gilding a few feet above the ground.

The figure had skeletal hands that petruded from a dark cloak, with a singular glowing red eye. It held a scythe, with a jagged edge and a glowing, seemingly screaming aura.

"This is the farthest you've ever made it in our encounters, but this is where it ends"

"Iam not here to talk" I said, as I slid the blade from my back.

"You can't, you know this and in this realm, I cannot be defeated " Its said pointing to me "But it will still hurt you if I send you back" he said as he swung the scythe by his side.

"Lets end this" he continued, your too weak, too stupid just like your- "

I cut him off, as I closed the distance between us, swinging my blade.

He brought his scythe up to block, as we clashed. I pushed back, as he pulled his scythe back, and brought it down with a more prominent aura.

His strike forced me down to one knee, as the ground began to shatter.

"Don't talk about my mother, monster" I said as I eyed him defiantly

"You refuse an important part of yourself fool" he said, as his wings began to turn inward to face me "that is why you incessantly lose"  he continued as his skeletal wings flew towards me.

They pierced my body rapidly, as I felt my strength dwindle. Skeletal protrusions jutted from various parts of my body. My legs, arms and several in the chest.

He noted my loss of strength, as he quickly flipped his scythes head under my blade, as he flung it from my grasp.

As soon as it left my grasp, his scythe head shifted and turned straight, forming a spear. He stabbed it through my chest, with enough force to slam me into the ground.

Blood shot from my mouth, as I felt my vision begin to fade. I struggled against the blade, trying to force it out to no avail.

He leaned in, till we were face to face.  "Your a failure, you could never beat me, your fa-" he started but by then I had ceased breathing, as all went black.

*****

I shot forward in my bed, screaming against the pain that shook through my body. Blood seeped from many new wounds formed on my body.

Many holes, began to close up on my body.

A tear fell from my right eye as I thought. That creature didn't deserve that title, it didn't deserve to talk about my mother, and I would never call it

"FATHER"