Return

It had been a century or two since Amon's last escapade into the over-world. The wide variety of things that were lacking in his native oblivion always surprised him.

He decided to stay at the kingdom of the Blut, as they were all vehement worshipers of his father (and by extension him). Add the fact that those of the sanguine descent always knew how to keep him amused and fulfilled.

Most of his nights were spent in blood-filled revelry and debauchery. He never awoke alone, always swarmed on all side by beings of both identifications.

Amon awoke, pulling himself free from the multiple nude bodies that crowded his rather large bed. Making his way over the bodies and past the many bloodstains and dead. Smirking to himself.

Entering the bathroom, the torch lit itself. A cool white light illuminated the well maintained room. A crimson stained window was at the farthest part of the room, a corrupted light seeped through its fixtures.

He immediately noticed himself in the mirror, multiple separate stains of blood decorated his lean olive frame, as well as many mostly healed bite marks. His white hair spiked up oddly and his eyes flickered to awaken him. He noticed his piercings were still somehow intact.

"Sir Amon" he heard a gentle feminine voice call from the doorway behind him.

Stopping his examination, he slowly turned to the direction of that the voice originated from.

His eyes met the rather beautiful origin of the voice, her lithe and petite figure left nothing to be desired. She wore a form fitting maid set. Alluring red hair fit her face perfectly.

Her eyes looked to his, violet shining magnificently before she quickly looked away. A blush slightly apparent on her pale skin.

"I prefer Lord " he called as he slowly made his way towards her, eyes watching over her intently.

In no time, his hand was on her chin lifting her face to his. She didn't attempt to pull way, keeping her eyes closed. Her body motions seemed soft and her heart beat steady.

"But you can call me Amon" he said soothingly, pulling his lips to hers.

Amon enveloped her quickly in his grasp, drawing her against his frame. Her body soft and comforting against his exposed figure.

The kiss went on for only a few seconds before the girl abruptly pulled away, to his apparent dismay. He knew he could have gotten farther. It didn't take long for him to realize what caused the girl to pull away.

"Brother why do you incessantly pester me?" He spoke in an annoyed tone, still holding his eyes on the girl, her lips quivered slightly revealing her sharpened canines, which had begone to shrink back.

"Because Fat-" the voice spoke before he cut it off.

" I already know what he wants Stolas" he responded angrily as he let go of the girls face gently and turned to face his buzzkill of a brother.

Stolas stood, not taller then 5 feet, with a childish stature and appearance. He wore a small black robe with small accents of gold. Atop his head sat his crown, golden and ornately designed. A dark aura emanated from his small persons.

"Then why are you wasting time?" His small but authoritative voice spoke. His large bird like eyes were unblinking as he waited for a response.

"Because I like to get reacquainted with the pleasures of this side whenever I get the chance." Amon spoke, his voice cool but still his annoyance seeped into he response like venom.

"Not all of us all are blind sticklers to Father's will like you" he continued as he walked over to his brother.

Amon stopped just in front of his smaller brother looking down to him.

Stolas' stare was unwavering, his eyes bore into Amon's head.

In one fluid motion, Amon had taken Stolas by his neck and lifted him to eye level.

"Leave brother, before I return you to oblivion" he threatened while his grasp on his brother tightened.

Almost instantaneously, his brothers body began to dissipate. Amon let go as the last of Stolas turned to a fine black dust.

"Get it Done Brother" the deeper voice now called to him. Condescending in tone.

"Even you know better than to test Father's patience with a matter such as this" it finished before silence returned to the room.

Amon gritted his teeth, and turned back to the girl.

She now stood in a almost bowing fashion, which oddly slightly irritated him. Even though he usually loved to have those below him grovel and lower themselves in his presence.

Amon again lifted her eyes to him, her memorizing violet pulling him back. Her blush was more expressive now, which brought Amon an amused smirk.

"Lord Amon" the girl finally stuttered out, her voice still soft and gentle to his ears.

"Amon is good enough" he responded softly, his hold on her face still gentle.

"I mean Amon" she corrected, voice shaky and unsure.

" I was sent to receive you for the sovereign of the Blut Family." She continued, her eyes began to dart around the room.

Amon released her face, as he took a step back. The Lord of The Blut's was a extremely devout (even by their own standards) follower of The Darkness's will.

A complete bore no doubt.

He made his way past the girl, turning to head back to his room.

"Come along" Amon signaled as he walked to the room. Footsteps behind him implied she listened.

He would have to be properly dressed to meet one of his Father's kiss ups. This girl would come along as well.

Amon had something to discuss.