Learning

Amon had exited the hall and looked to see the girl standing to the right. Her eyes kept focused on her feet as she seemed to stifle her tears.

Seeing the girl in that state irritated Amon on some subconscious level.

She looked up to him now, her eyes the attractive hazeal. A bruise was planted firmly on her right cheeks, the sight of it making Amon's teeth clench.

He nearly turned himself back into the hall, but realized his killing of Blut would do no good for her, for him on the other hand it would be an enjoyable kill. His father wouldn't approve though and he would probably suffer immediate consequences for ridding is father of a key supporter.

Simpler for him to just take the girl from his clutches and be on their way.

"D-don't mind me Lo- Amon this is my punishment." She spoke softly in between her sniffles and wiping of her face

Amon took a step closer and was tempted to but his hand to her face to soothe it. But another part of him caused him to pull it back.

The girl looked to him with a slight confusion and some tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"What is your name?" He instead spoke as they looked to eachother.

She wiped her tears and face before responding to him softly.

"Evelin" she answered quietly, the name rang through his head and danced through his thoughts with flashes of her.

Why now did they appear? Over 400 years later?

"Take me to your quarters and then we will depart from this place." He said calmly as he leaned against the door. No longer resting his hand on his blade, he crossed them.

"Why Lord Amon?" She said with a sudden shock as her eyes fixated on his intently.

"Just Amon, Eve". He said plainly as he pushed himself off the wall and slowly planted his hand on her cheek.

"You are the one I want." He continued a sly smile appearing.

A heat emanated off her soft cheek, as her face begin to once again regain its crimson hue from their prior interactions.

Her eyes were downcast but no doubt to avoid the embarrassment.

He liked the coyness she displayed. It was refreshing and different from pretty much every other sentient being he had encountered since Her.

Amon shook his head, washing those thoughts back down the well he dropped them in.

"M-my quarters are this way" Eve said, still keeping her gaze from meeting his and turning her head to the left further down the red lit hall.

Amon took his hand from her face and then grabbed her hand.

She seemed to relax as they now stood hand in hand. Her eyes finally looked up to meet his.

They stared deeply into eachothers eyes, taking as much knowledge the could from one another.

Eve offered him a small but kind smile, which definitely brought out a weirdly familiar buzzing feeling in Amon's chest.

He brushed it off and gave her a smirk back.

"Lead the way"

**

Amon and Evelin were now on the outskirts of the Blut grounds. On the walk through through the large Blut keep many eyes watched them. Their looks being in a range of envious to angry, all seemingly looking to the inconspicuous girl who's hand was interlocked with Amon's.