Prologue

A/N: This story is fictional, if any of its contents relate to anyone it is pure coincidence. This story should not be reproduce in any form without the writer's permission.

Even though you might think it's weird when you first start to read, bare with me, it gets better. It's my first story so it might not be amazing.
~~~~~~~
Christian's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Christian!" My mom shouted at me and dragged me to the living room where Anthony, Joshua, Katy and Bobby sat with their  parents. We sat before them and I just stared at them. It was my sixth birthday and I wanted play with my friends, so I locked the four in front of me in my basement. It was so much fun to hear them scream down there, but my mom heard and came to see and they were let out before I had my fun and I was so upset and went to my room, where she dragged me from to here.

  "Karen, why did he do that to our kids?" Katy's mom said and I looked at my mom and saw that she was confused about the situation.

   "Julia I...I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry for his actions -"

   "Sorry! You're sorry? Our kids could have been hurt and you're sorry? Your child is a psycho and you are going to pay for what happened to our kids." The lady my mom called Julia, who I guess is Katy's mom said, loudly I might add.

They all got up and left the house and my mom looked at me and there was a look on her face that I didn't understand.

  "Mommy what is wrong with your face?" I asked her and she turned to me.

   "Go to your room right now!" She shouted and I was confused did I do something wrong? I just asked a question.  I got up and walked to my room and I stayed there staring at my wall until I felt sleepy and laid down.

The next morning I was dressed and put into the car by my mom and we went to a place my mom called the police station but I didn't know what that was. We walked in and saw the kids from my party yesterday and waved and continued walking with my mom. We sat in a room and this strange male came in and he and my mom talked for a long time. After they finished we went to a doctor as the man from before suggested and I was subjected to test and other stuff I don't understand.

My mom and I went home that day and she went to her room and only came out to feed me and then went back in. The next day she got a call from someone and after she talked to them she started to cry and I just walked over to her and said it will be fine.

Over the coming months I was subjected to my odd things I was not used to, just because I wanted to have fun with my friends.

~~~~~~
A/N: Okay Christian, even though he was six he didn't understood stuff that kids his age usually do, he didn't know what he did was wrong, but bare with him. If you want to continue to read Christian's story please comment and vote. Thank you 😊