Chapter 15

Christian's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's feels so good to be awake. To get to talk to my friend and most importantly getting to hold Taylor again. I missed him so much. When I was in the coma, I could hear everything he said to me, but I couldn't respond. I finally told him I loved him, well he made the first move as always.

He has been coming here everyday. I'm still mad at him for getting suspended. My mom have been communicating with the doctors, so we haven't had the time to talk. Taylor won't be coming today. So my mom and I will use this as a good opportunity to talk. I was on my phone, when my mom walked in.

    "Hey sweetheart. You doing okay?" She asked and sat in the chair beside my bed.

    "Yeah. I am." I told her.

    "Umm, Christian. I was told by the doctors that the reason you acted the way you did to that boy and why your head was so fuzzy, was because you didn't take your medication for sometime. Why would you stop taking them?" She said and looked at me with concern.

     "I didn't mean to do it on purpose. I forgot about them. I was having so much fun hanging out with my friends that it completely slipped my mind. I really didn't mean to forget it." I told her. Yeah I knew it was important for me take my medication, but I was happy with Taylor and my other friends that I didn't feel sad or how I used to feel before they came along. I felt what it was like to be normal, to live like a normal teenager.

     "It's okay sweetheart. Please remember to take them from now on." She told me. "I'm so happy you are happy. You seem different from how you were before they came along. I feel like crying seeing my baby finally happy." I can see unshed tears in her eyes. I don't want to see my mom cry.

I motioned for her to come and sit beside me on the bed. We sat and hugged each other for what felt like hours. I felt safe and happy. I love this feeling. It feels like I'm alive. I want to feel like this forever.

My mom left few minutes before I fell asleep.

    "Come on. You are moving really slow." I turn and saw Taylor at the door. It was three days later and I was being released from the hospital. Taylor was here to pick me up, my mom is at home getting the house ready. Leah and Connie are coming over. For some insane reason my mom agreed for us to have a movie night and a sleepover over. All four of us.

I grabbed my bag, by time I reached the door, Taylor took it out of my hands.

    "You shouldn't be carrying any load." He said and started to walk away.

    "Hey I can manage. I'm not a little baby." I pouted. He can be so bossy sometimes, but I love it.

We made it to his car. Mine is well wrecked. It's getting repaired. How are they going to repair that? I have no idea. He unlocked the car and we got in. It took us about fifteen minutes. When we got there, my mom is waiting outside for us. Lately she has become like an extreme momma hen. It's kind of funny, but it won't be for too long if she keeps it up. I hope it will end soon.

We got everything in the house. She had everything set out for us. Taylor and I went up to my room to hang out until Leah and Connie comes. One hour later the doorbell rang.

    "Ah Leah, Connie. Come in." I hear my mom say. "Taylor, Christian. The girls are here." We both got up and went to meet them.

Leah hugged me, very tightly I might add. We saw each other yesterday. Why is she like this?

   "Hey where is my hug?" Taylor said with fake hurt. He pouted his lips, it was so adorable. We all bursted out laughing. "What? What's so funny?" He said, but you could hear he's on the verge of laughing.

We all went in to the living room. Leah and Connie choose to sit on two seater couch. Taylor and I chose the three seater. We all got comfortable, with blankets and all the food that my mom prepared. She left to her office to finish some paper work, that she has been putting off for a while.

The first movie was finished and the girls chose the second one, well Leah chose the second one. She chose The Notebook. Well it's one of her favorite shows.

Sitting here on the couch watching movies, reminded me of something. It reminded me of the first Taylor came over. The day when they plan the movie night without me. The night where we had our first kiss, even though it was scary.

     "Babe, what are you thinking about?" I was snapped out of me trance by Taylor's voice.

    "Huh? Oh I was thinking about the movie night you and Leah planned that time." I told him.

    "Haha. Don't remind me about that. That went really wrong."

    "Not really. You kissed me." I said with a small smirk on my face.

   "Yeah I did, but I also remember you kicking me out minutes later." He chuckled.

    "Well in my defense, I was confused. I had never had feelings for someone before. When you kissed me, it awoken something inside of me and I was scared and confused by it, but mostly scared." I said and cuddled more into his chest.

    "I understand. I knew I liked you from the moment I saw you. I just kept is under wraps, because I wanted to be your friend and I didn't want to freak you out. I told you what happened with my old best friend."

    "Yeah. He was jerk. I want to punch him for hurting you." He laughed at me. I pouted, which only fueled his laughter. He kissed me.

When we finished watching the movies and eating everything. It was dark outside. How long were we watching TV? We all head up to my room. We talked about random things. Stroll through our social medias and they caught me up on all the drama at school. I will have to go back soon. Taylor is going back tomorrow. I'm going to miss having him around all the time. I got so used to it.

The girls left my room around ten. They all have school tomorrow. It was just Taylor and I left. It wasn't awkward as I thought it would be. We haven't slept in the same bed before. I feel comfortable with him here. We cuddled. I found out that Taylor is a cuddle person. He loves it. I rest my head on his chest and his hand went over my side. He pulls me closer.

I feel myself falling asleep. This is the first time I feel so at ease. It always took me some time to fall asleep, but not tonight. It's Taylor. I feel safe with him. He gives me clarity. That's way it was so easy to fall in love with him. Right before I'm engulfed in darkness, I heard Taylor spoke.

    "I'm so happy I found you Chris. You don't even know how much you mean to me. I love you." He whispered and kissed my forehead. He probably thought I was asleep, so I didn't reply. I just let the tiredness take over.

I love you too Taylor. You mean everything to me too.

~~~~~~
A/N: Thank you for reading. I hope you like it so far. Bye bye 😊