Step Brother

Hey guys!!! Thank you very much for your support. So just a request don't take this chapter seriously!!

Avni's POV

I reached home and was happy that my brother Vidyut did not come home.

Actually he is my STEP BROTHER.

I am adopted as my mother died when I was four years old and my father left me. And this family has adopted me

I like this family except for Vidyut. He tortures me everyday during the night after he gets drunk. And he has also done three murders. His parents don't even know that he tortures me everyday in the room.

I just went to the kitchen when he suddenly came and caught me tight.

Vidyut: Hah!! I caught you Avni.

Avni ( shivering ): Vidyut! Please leave me at least today

Vidyut: No. I am your step brother and I can do whatever I want to do with you.

He pulled me to the room even if I didn't want to.

I want to fight back but I don't know why I am very weak in front of him.

He threw me on the bed and removed his belt and started beating me and then he came and fell on me.

He was very heavy and I wanted to push him back but there was no strength for me to push him.

I am sure he will KILL ME someday or the other.

I want to tell my step parents but I definitely know that they won't believe me until they get a proof and of course why will they go against their own son for their step daughter!!

I HATE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

                      *********

Hey people
I am really sorry but I didn't want Avni to suffer like this but ya her hero Neil is there to save her.
If you have any problem with this chappy then you can tell me I can change the thing.