GUILTY!!😢

Neil's POV

I am such a big idiot. How can I do this to Avni. So what if we she went on a date with Karan. I would have atleast explained her.

Why should I bring a girl in front of her so that she can feel jealous of me as I was jealous of her and didn't want to her to hang out with Karan.

I HATE MYSELF!!

I am feeling very guilty towards Avni. I feel more angry thinking of myself avoiding her. How can I do this to her.

I saw her running away from there with tears flowing. I will never forgive myself.

She didn't even come to college today.

I just called Juhi, took her address and went to her house.

It was locked. But I remember Juhi telling me about the keys under the carpet. I saw the keys under the carpet and opened the door.

I saw a very SHOCKING THING

I saw Avni in a corner with full bruises on her body and half naked. I ran to her and caught hold of her.

I didn't know who did this to her. They must have ran away as I opened the door.

I lifted her and I was not able to see her in that condition. Tears started flowing from my eyes. Because she was in such a bad condition. But still she was very happy seeing me and was chantingy name.

I lifted her and took her into the bathroom so that she can change her clothes.

I closed my eyes and helped her cause I know she would feel uncomfortable if I see her naked.

I took some of her clothes turned to the other side and gave them.

She said thank you and wore them.

She is such a sweet person and it is very hurting for me to see her in this condition.

She came out and smiled and as I came near her she fell on me as she became unconscious.

Avni's POV

As I woke up I saw myself in a bedroom which I never saw but a smell which I know.

And it was Neil's.

I was shocked and got up. I saw him sleeping on the sofa even though he was uncomfortable.

But how did I come to his house. Wait a minute did he come to my house yesterday?? I think that is why I saw Vidyut freaking out as he jumped from the window so that nobody can see him.

And I think Neil saw me and helped me.

I don't know but I don't even remember a single thing which happened last night!!

As I was thinking, Neil woke up.

Neil: AVNI

He came running towards me and hugged me. Tears started flowing from his eyes. I also started crying as he hugged me.

Neil: How are you feeling right now. Are you fine??

Avni: Ya Neil. I am fine

Neil: I was just tensed seeing you in that condition yesterday and nobody were there in your house so I bought you to my house.

Avni: Thank you.

Neil: OK fine. Come let's have breakfast.

Avni: No Neil. I will go home

Neil: No Avni you should eat. You fell so weak. Come let's go!!.

Avni: No Neil

Neil: Avni Please come and eat

He put a concerned face and I couldn't go against that.

Avni: Ok..

Neil: Good girl.

As he got up from the bed, I caught hold of his hand.

Avni: Neil wait. I want to ask you something

Neil: What happened??

Avni: Did you say anyone about what happened to me yesterday?

Neil: No. But why??

Avni: Good and ya don't even say anyone. I don't want anyone to know about this and especially Juhi cause I cannot see her breaking down.

Neil: Ok ya come BREAKFAST!!

Avni: Hmmm..

I entered his dining room and saw his parents sitting there.

Prakash: Hey Avni!! Good morning.

Avni: Good morning uncle

Neil's mom walked towards me and hugged me.

Shweta: How are you feeling now Avni??

Avni: Fine Aunty. Thanks

They are such a sweethearts.

I felt somebody tap me from the back and I saw a girl somewhere of 13 behind me.

Avni: Hey hi!! Neil, is this your sister?

Neil: Yup she is my sister. Her name is Aanchal.

I turned towards her and said

Avni: Aanchal. Hmmm nice name.

Aanchal: Is your name Avni, Didi??

Avni: Yes yes. My name is only Avni.

As I said she spread a wide smile and hugged me.

Aanchal: Avni Di is here. Avni Di is here.

She was so happy looking at me. I think she knows me from before.

Avni: Hmm I think you know me before. Right Aanchal

Aanchal: Why not?? Neil will be talking about you only everytime. He will say "Avni is like that. Avni is like this" and I used to love it when he tells me about you and I wanted to meet you and finally you are here.

I turned towards Neil

Avni: Really Neil. You talk about me.

Neil( blushing ): ya but only about you also about other if our friends.

Aanchal: Ya he talks only a pinch of salt about others.

I started laughing as Neil became red as a tomato. He started chasing Aanchal. I love their bro sis bonding!!

Hope even Vidyut was like this to me.

We were sitting and eating while and uncle and aunty were talking about Neil's childhood, his naughty tantrums and Neil Aanchal's chasing and fighting. We were laughing and giggling.

I saw the real love for me in their eyes. Not like the fake love which I get from my parents
Sorry correction
STEP PARENTS.

*************

Hey guys!! How was the update. Finally Neil comes to know . But what do you think when Aanchal tells to Avni about Neil talking about her everytime.
What do you think is Neil's opinion on Avni??
Does he like her??

Ok so the game question

WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE SONG??

Love love,
Madhu