Birthday!!!

Avni's POV

As I woke up I went down and I walked following the tasty smell which was coming. As I went and saw the most handsome muscles in the world that only openly.

It was Neil who was just wearing his sleeveless shirt and was looking dashing.

I was just shocked looking at him like that.

He turned around and saw me, smiled and said me Good morning.

Avni: Morning!!! By the way what are you doing in the kitchen??

Neil: Can't you see?? But it's a suprise.

He was making something.

Avni(teasingly): It's a more big suprise knowing that you know how to cook.

Neil: What?????

Avni(laughing): Ya!!

He left his ran towards me. I was going to escape but he caught me. He was lost looking at my eyes.

Neil: Avni I have a suprise for you.

Avni: Hmmm what is that??

Neil: Come....

He took me inside and gave me a box which was wrapped with gift cover

Before I can say anything about it.

Neil: Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!

OMG!! Today is my birthday. I forgot about my birthday only with all the things happening in my life

As I opened I saw the most beautiful gift. It was diamond necklace. It's locket was carved as a heart shape and as I opened it my photo was there in it.

 It's locket was carved as a heart shape and as I opened it my photo was there in it

Neil: I want you to be happy like this forever Avni. Everytime smiling.

I just couldn't thank Neil. I hugged him tightly and be hugged me back.

He then closed my eyes with his hands and took me somewhere. As he opened my eyes I saw all my friends there.

All my friends including Neil: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVNI!!

Tears were flowing from my eyes. Ria, Mitali and Juhi came and hugged me tightly.

Juhi: I am really sorry Avni. I never knew that Vidyut tortured you. I am not worth a friend of you.

She started crying.

Avni: No Juhi. It is none of your mistake. You didn't come to know because I never said you. You are worth a friend Juhi FOREVER.

Ria and Mitali: And what about us.

Avni: You'll are also my bff's

They both came together and kissed on my cheek.

Ria: OMG!! Avni you're so cute.

Mitali: Ya.

I was so happy that these people were in my life. They are so nice.

Ali: Avni by the way are you still dating Karan.

Avni: No!!

DD: But why ???

Avni: Because he has just done it for a dare given by his gang. I slapped him and left him.

Everyone started laughing. Me too.

Mitali: So guys today I am going to make you'll meet a person whom you'll will love.

Neil: Who is that???

Mitali: She is on the way.

We heard the ring of the bell and there was a girl standing there out.

She was around 25 I think so. She was elder than all of us. She was pretty cute even though she didn't have long hair.

Girl: Hi...

Avni: Hi!!

She gave me a wide smile.

Mitali came and hugged her.

Mitali: Here. Meet my friend Sanya.

Sanya. Nice name. She was very silent and didn't talk anything.

I forwarded my hand for a shake hand.

Avni: Hi. I am Avni.

Aditi: Hi. This is Sanya.

We had a handshake.

Neil wantedly went tooooo close to her and was like

Neil: Hi, BEAUTIFUL. This is Neil.

Sanya: Hi Neil. But I don't think I am beautiful.

Neil shut his mouth. All of us were laughing.

We had a fun time with Sanya. She was a such a sweet person.

We went to Mitali's house as she had a suprise for me.

She closed my eyes with her hands and took me to a room.
Then she removed her hand.

Mitali: Tantadaaaaaa

A room was filled of full photographs of all of our friends. Mitali used to take this sneakily.
There were also a few pictures of me and Neil together.

We looked at each other blushing.
All of us laughed at us.

Neil started chasing Mitali all over the room.

We all were having lots of fun. This is the first time I laughed so much in my lifetime.

This was the most special birthday ever for me which I will never forget.............

***********

So guys. How was this chapter?? I know I know this is a small chapter.

So what do you think about Sanya.

And also you'll may be shocked that why I have put Sanya's photo even if she was only Mitali's friend??

Is there some connection between Sanya and Avni??

Please let me know what you all think about it??

Ok then
Game question!!
WHO ALL ARE HAPPY WITH FATIMA SANA SHAIKH AS SANYA IN THIS STORY??

Waiting for your answers

Love love,
Madhu