DATE!!😱

Avni's POV

I was in class and suddenly Karan came and sat beside me as the seat was empty.

Karan: Hey Avni.

Avni: Hi!!

Karan: So what are you up to??

Avni ( confused ): Nothing!!! Why??

Karan: Hmm...... Nothing

Avni: What?? Are you even able to understand what you are saying??

Karan: No...... Yyes..... No

Avni: What happened to you today??

Karan: I want to ask you something??

Avni: Ya sure!! Ask ???

Karan (stammering): Can can yyyyyyyyou.....

Avni: Can me WHAT??

Karan ( closed his eyes ): CAN YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME??

What???
What did he just say??
Did I hear it right
Did he ask me out on a DATE.

Avni: Yes

His eyes lit up.

Karan: OMG!! Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU

Avni (lifting her eyebrow): Your welcome

Hmmm!!
He seemed to be very happy
Actually this is the first time ever that a boy asked me on a date. I was liked shocked cause a boy like Karan asked me on a date.

Cafeteria

Ria: Hey guys!! Latest news

Mitali: Hmm what??..

Ria: Avni just now said me that Karan asked her on a date!!

Everyone shouted WHAT??

I was seeing Neil's face. As Ria said that he coughed while eating his food and looked at me.

Ali: Karan. You mean KARAN KAPOOR asked you on a date.

Avni: Ya. Why??

DD: Don't believe him.

Avni: Hmmm...... But why??

Neil: Because he is a b**** and an a**.

Juhi: Did you say Yup or Nope.

Avni: I said Yup

Again everyone shouted WHAT??

Neil just got up from the table with fuming anger in his eyes. This was the first time I was seeing Neil looking at me like that.

He always gives me a teasing look or a romantic look. But he never gave me a this kind of look!!

Neil( angry): I think I have to go....

He went outside of the cafeteria. I followed him and caught hold of his hand.

Avni: Neil what happened??

Neil: I said you I SAID YOU that you shouldn't hang out with Karan and he is not a trustworthy guy.

Avni: But how can you decide that?? I don't think so he is like that.

Neil: That is because he is tooooo sweet with you

Avni: It's nothing like that!!

Neil: IT IS LIKE THAT AVNI. By the way I think it's a waste of time talking with you!! You will not listen to me however!! Leave me.

He just went of fuming with anger.

I think he is angry on me...... Or Karan.... Or JEALOUS MUCH!!

I don't know!!

||||||||||||||||

Karan said me that we will be going to a movie together for our date and it was a romantic movie.

I HATE Romantic movies. They are so slow and boring but I like romantic songs.

So we reached the theatre and went in.

As I said the movie was very boring but I didn't want to turn my eyes from watching it cause Karan was staring me.

Then I suddenly came to know that he was coming close to me. He was putting his hand on my waist and I felt drastically uncomfortable. He was going to kiss me but I stopped him.

Avni: Karan. Plssss!! I want to leave.

Karan: What happened Avni?? Didn't you like the movie??

Avni: Actually I am not feeling so can we please go!!

Karan: Ya sure if you want to...

We came out of the theatre...

Karan: So Avni!! How was it??

Avni: I actually don't know!!

Karan: So can we meet up any other day.

Avni: I don't know. I am not feeling well so I will tell you afterwards. Ok Bye then.

I was going to leave but he suddenly pulled me and kissed me. I didn't want to but...

Karan: Bye Avni!!

I was just had a bad feeling cause we kissed on the road.

I was disappointed and then I suddenly saw Neil. I was so happy that he was here. I just wanted to go and hug him cause I fell very comfortable with him even though I feel awkward if he comes closer to me.

But my smile faded away cause I saw a girl who came to Neil and put her hands on his shoulders. And the next thing what happened was unbelievable. Neil turned to that girl and walked away not to be seen.

Tears started to flow from my eyes. Neil whom I believed liked me was with another girl.

I think he was never interested on me or I think that he was still hurt by the college or the party incident

As I said I TOTALLY DESERVE IT!!

I am so cheap that I kissed a boy whom I didn't like on the road and didn't say anything.

As I reached home I came know that my parents went out. And it was only me and Vidyut.

As I entered my room I saw Vidyut full of anger in his eyes catching his belt

Vidyut: WOW!! You came back. Actually why did you?? You would have continued your kiss.

What did he say?????
HE SAW ME AND KARAN KISSING ON THE ROAD
OMG!!

Vidyut: I said you to be far away from that Neil so you thought of hanging out with Karan. HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE!!

I stood there speechless. He dragged me into the room threw me on the bed. He started beating me telling you kissed a boy, but you can only kiss me again and again and again.

I AM READY TO DIE NOW CAUSE NOW NEIL IS ALSO NOT INTERESTED IN ME.

   ***********

Hey ppl!! So how was the chappy!!
I know today it was a little disappointing one but I really didn't want Avni in that state but every story can grow more nice if it has some twist.

Ok so the question two of my game.

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE IN BOLLYWOOD AND TOLLY WOOD??

If you know both you can answer both. If you know any one you can answer that.

I am very glad that many people took part in my game 😊

Love love,
Madhu