I MISSED YOU 💖

Avni's POV

Vidyut was hell angry and was pulling me.

I stood still as I didn't want to speak against him now.

The only feeling which is in my heart is that I hurt Neil.

I think Neil was hurt by the way I said him I want to go home.

I think it is the end of our friendship today.

I totally deserve if he unfriended me.

Who will want a girl like me to be there friend. After all who am i. I am a girl who is adopted and tortured by her brother mostly.

We reached our home and I was so scared!! I didn't know what is Vidyut up to.

I don't know what is his problem if I attend parties. And why should I need his permission. I HAVE MY OWN LIFE.

Vidyut pulled me into the room, threw me on the bed, locked the door and removed his belt and started beating me.

Vidyut: How dare you go to a party?? I have denied you to go know. And what do you think about yourself. Do you want to show yourself to everyone by wearing this dress. You are only mine and nobody can take you from me. Not even that NEIL. Again if I see you hanging out with him know I will show you my darker side. Did you understand??

He just pulled me from the bed and threw me down.

I just acted as if though I fell unconscious so that he can leave me at least then.

The next morning I cleaned myself and again hid my bruises.

During college I was a little nervous cause I think I won't be able to show my face to Neil after that party incident. I think he will be hating me after that.

All my friends gathered together. Ria also came today. She was on a vacation few days before that is why she missed the party.

Juhi: Avni, why did you leave from the party so early??

Mitali: Ya Avni.

DD: We were worried for both of you'll.

Avni: Both

Ali: Yes. You and Neil. He also left the party. He just sat in a corner and was bored and didn't want to dance so be left.

What?? Neil left the party. I am certainly sure that Neil was now angry at me. I want to tell him about Vidyut but I don't want to. I don't want him to pity me. Leave about pitying but I don't want Neil to go through anything because of me. Vidyut has done three murders and if he comes to know that I told Neil he will become hell angry.

Ria: Hey guys. Look there Neil came.

Neil was coming but I didn't notice any angriness on his face. He was happy and was smiling.

Neil: Hey guys!!

He went near Ria and was talking with her about the vacation.

Then he came and stood next to me

Neil: Hey Avni.

He gave a smile which I would die for

Avni: Hey Neil.

Neil: What happened?? Is everything okay. You look a little worried.

What did he just say? I think he can read my mind of recognise how I feel

Avni: Ya everything's fine.

Neil: Then why do you look worried?

Avni: Actually I wanted to ask you something

Neil: Hmm ask. You don't need to take a permission from me to ask me

Avni: Actually i wanted to ask that are you angry at me.

Neil: ANGRY at you. Not at all. Why will I be angry at you Avni. BTW why did u ask me such a weird time of question ( raising his eyebrow)

Avni: No like from that yesterday night's incident. I left you like that and went home with Vidyut and I have also heard that you left the party as you looked bored.

Neil ( laughs): Why should I be angry for such a thing. It was your decision to go home so I didn't want to force you to be in the party.

I was so happy and relieved.

He saw me smiling and came close to me.

Neil: Actually I left the part cause I was feeling bored without you.
I MISSED YOU

Then he winked at me and side hugged me.

Neil is such an understanding person.

Neil: Ok then AVU!! let's go to class.

Avni: Avu again.

And we continued our daily work. Me running and catching him, all of us having fun in the cafeteria and everyone laughing at mine and Neil's fight

I think I would never be so happy without friends like these people

Before it was only Juhi for me.

But now there are Mitali, Ria,DD, Ali

And obviously

My favourite
NEIL❤

********

Hey guys!!
My hands are paining dude. Today I had to write a lot and now type. And you'll wanted me to update big chapter.

Ok then
What do you think about today's chapter. Don't you think everybody in the world at least should have a friend like Neil. So next chapter you will see Neil's jealousy more high.
Ok then guys! Don't forget to vote for my chapter ..

And thank you for the lovely comments which I get

I read all of them and you all are really close to my heart!!

These types of comment give me encouragement and make my day.

So from now on I planned a new thing which is only for fun.
In every end of the chapter I will be asking you'll simple question like your favourite fruit... Something like that. And you'll answer me.

It will be named as...  .( Can't decide the name yet ) If you'll have a name in the mind please tell me by comment.

I question of the game whose name is still not yet decided 😀

This is one of my favourite questions

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE ACTOR AND ACTRESS AND WHY??

I am a movie bluff so I know many actors and actresses.

Will be waiting for your answers🤗

PROMO
Karan asks Avni out for a date and Neil is fuming in JEALOUSY 😏