RELIEF!

Avni's POV

I felt a little better today as Neil was there with me.

I don't know but he is coming very close to me these days.

As I reached home, my luck is so bad that my parents were not there.

As I went inside I was shocked.

There was Vidyut inside.

What is he doing here?? He should be in the Hospital. They took him to the hospital after that fight in college. But he should be staying and resting. I think he escaped from there.

I was DAMN SCARED.
I was more scared as he was catching a knife in his hand and his anger had no limits.

Vidyut: HOW DARE YOU?? I SAID YOU NOT TO HANG OUT WITH NEIL AND WHAT DID HE SAY THAT HE LOVES YOU. YOU LEFT AND WENT WITH ME.MEANS YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW. I SAID THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE. YOU DIDN'T ACCEPT THAT. IF YOU'RE NOT MINE THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE OTHERS ALSO. COME I WILL KILL YOU

What??? He said he will kill me. NOOOOOO I don't want to lose my life in such a condition where I got a little hope to live.

As he came in front and was going to put the knife in my stomach I escaped from there.

I was running all over the house. He was chasing me and tears started flowing from my eyes.

Next I just ran to my room, locked the door of it, then I ran to my bathroom and locked it do that he wouldn't come in.

He just came and was banging the door. I don't know what went in my mind I called the police

Police: Hello

Avni(scared): Hhhhhellllo please save me

Police: What happened Mam?? And what is that noise.

Avni: He is behind me

Police : who mam. Please give me your address

Please come and save me.

As I was talking Vidyut kicked the room door with full force and came and started banging the bathroom door.

I said the police the address as quickly as possible

Police: Don't worry Mam. We will be coming and ya please try to look after yourself.

Then Vidyut kicked the bathroom door and it came
He was hell angry. He came and dragged me downstairs. Like I was lying down on the floor and he was dragging me. He was torturing me like hell today.

He removed his belt and started beating.

As he was beating, the police entered the house

//////

I was sitting on the sofa and police were surrounded arounde for my safety. They have caught Vidyut and sent him in jail.

As I was sitting I saw someone shouting my name and it was Neil.

The police did not allow him to come in. I said them to send him inside and he was allowed.

He came running and hugged me.

Neil: Avni Avni are you okay??

Avni: Thanks Neil but I am fine.

Neil: I was so worried about you. 

The police told me that I had to go to the police station because they needed some information about Vidyut.

I went there with Neil

After the questions were answered they came to know that it was found out that he has done five murders

As I was coming out of the police station with Neil.

I saw my mother and father.

Actually my step mother and step Father.

I was going to go but my stepmom stopped by putting a hand in front of me.

Ragini: How dare you?? How dare you do this to my son you characterless girl. Because of you only my son is in jail. How dare you do this that only being an adopted one.

I was just shocked at the look.

My stepfather just gave me a dirty look

They started scolding me like hell even though Neil was trying to stop them

I just ran from there

I was sitting on a bench in a park which was almost like empty.

Neil came Nmand sat beside me and put his arms around me so that he can console me

I feel so comfortable in his arms and resting my head on his chest...

After some time when it was time it was for us to come home.

Neil: Come let's go now.

Avni: How can I. My great stepparents said me to stay out for the house.

Neil: Buddhu!! Come let's go to my home.

Avni: No Neil. Not your home.

Neil: Why no?? What will happen??

Avni: I don't want to be a burden to your family members Neil.

Neil: No you are coming.

Then we started arguing and finally Neil won it.

We were laughing and then we were lost looking at each others eyes.

Neil ( as usual ) was coming very very very very very very very close to me.

He was again coming close to me. But this time it was just to tease me. I pushed him and we both together started laughing.

I don't know what he will do to me in his house????????.....😜😌

But today was MY BAD DAY EVER IN MY LIFE.

IT IS MY RELIEF DAY TODAY AS VIDYUT IS IN JAIL.

HE IS WORTH IT!!

************
Hey ppl!! How was the chapter??
I think this was the chapter which you all are waiting for!!

On then.
Game question
WHICH ACTRESSES FASHION SENSE DO YOU LOVE??

waiting for the answers

Love love,
Madhu