HE LOVES ME!!

Hey guys!! So this was the chapter which I was waiting to update. This is the most highlighting chapter of this story. So read this and enjoy.😉
.........

Avni's POV

I was really nervous to go to college today as all of my friends will come near me and ask why didn't I come to school.

But I was just happy that Neil was there with me. He is such a big support for me.

Juhi: Avni, what happened?? I was so worried about you. Where were you??

Avni: No Juhi. I am fine. You don't need to worry now.

Juhi: OK!!

And then she hugged me. Juhi knows about Vidyut but not about what he does to me. That is why she doesn't know anything about my bruises and even she sees I make up some sort of excuses telling that I fell down and just something like that.

But ya I believe her. SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND. SHE IS THE FIRST PERSON I MET IN MY LIFE WHO MADE ME FEEL SO HAPPY!!😊

Then even Riya and Mitali hugged me.

Obviously they are also my best friends.

While we were walking to our lockers I saw Neil and he smiled at me and gave me a look not a worry and stay cool.

As I started walking the place was empty. The classes have started and I missed it, so my teacher allowed me to take a free period for taking notes.

Then I felt a drag in my hand. I was smiling as I thought that was Neil then I turned back and saw that was Vidyut!!

NOOOOOO!! HOW CAN I FORGET THAT HE STUDIES IN THE SAME COLLEGE!!

I shouldn't have come to school only. He was catching me tight and I was going to shout he closed my mouth.

OMG!! I was not able to breathe.

Somebody please please please come and save me.

Then I saw that someone kicked Vidyut behind the back and both of us fell down.

Vidyut: Aaahh!! Who is that??

I saw and it was Neil.

He gave his hand so that I can get up. And obviously I did.

He gave me a loving look and then turned towards Vidyut with anger fuming in his eyes.

Neil: HOW DARE YOU VIDYUT. HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO AVNI IN THE COLLEGE. YOU DO THIS EVEN TO HER IN YOUR HOUSE. JUST GET LOST OR ELSE I WILL COMPLAIN YOUR NAME TO THE POLICE.SO JUST F*** OFF, YOU MALE B****

Vidyut was hell angry. I see him angry everytime when he is with me but today his anger has no bounds. Even Neil's did.

Then they started fighting.

I tried stopping both of them but none of them would listen to me.

Avni: Neil please stop.

Neil: Why Avni?? You know what he has done with you so why.

Avni: Neil please leave Vidyut alone.

Neil: No Avni.

Avni: But why Neil?? Why don't you listen to me

Neil: Avni I listened to whatever you said till now. But i am not going to listen to you. He has tortured you so much. Do you know how much I was sad looking at your condition. It's just because this one

He said that and pointed at Vidyut

Even though Vidyut has tortured me I don't want both of them to fight.

Avni: Why are you fighting??

Neil: Because I care for you.

Avni: But why??

Now Neil was out of his patience
I think with my questions he became more angry on Vidyut.

Neil(shouts): BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I HAVE BEEN LOVING YOU FROM FOUR YEARS.

I was just shocked. I couldn't believe my ears.

Then they both started fighting again.

Neil pushed Vidyut against the wall and he fell down.

Avni: Neil. Stop stop come let's go!!

I took him out of the college.

Avni: Neil cool down.

Neil: How can I??

Before he could say anything I just hugged him. I think he was also shocked with what I have done because I never started a hug. But as he realised he gave me a tight hug.

As broke our hug. He was smiling at me and put his finger on my nose to tease me.

Avni: Neil 😡

He started running and I started chasing him. We again started our daily work.

But ya I caught hold of him this time.

We were a little close this time. I was going to go when suddenly Neil pulled me more closer to him that I bodies were touching each other.

His hands were on my waist and my hands were on his chest.

He came a little more closer and was looking at my lips.

He was coming closer and closer closer slowing.

I closed my eyes. I was just lost and forgot about everything. Now there were just he and me.

Then I realized what is happening.

We were going to kiss but I moved back.

He put a look as if though he lost a match or some competition or he MISSED SOMETHING 😜

But I still cannot believe what he said .

He was having a crush on me.

The movie handsome and popular boy in the college who all the flirty girls are behind of has a crush on me.

Yaaaayyyyyyy!!

HE LOVES ME❤

********

Hey ppl!! So how was the chapter. So Neil has confessed that he has a crush on Avni since four years.

So ya what do you think will be Avni's answer.

And obviously now Neil came to know about Vidyut.

Next chapter is not mostly about AvNeil!! It will be only about Avni's things!!

So ya keep reading!

Ok! Questions four:

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE??😋

waiting for the answers!!

Love love,
Madhu