Ten

Leah dragged Kate into every shop in the mall, whether they wanted something from that store or not

Leah dragged Kate into every shop in the mall, whether they wanted something from that store or not. Kate chuckled at Leah's frustration when the little girl could not pull her faster towards the stores because Kate resisted. Jacob walked behind them, happy to carry the bags. Leah had ten bags of goodies as she called them. Kate only had two and Jacob did not think that that was fair. She was still reluctant to let him buy her things. His home caretaker would not let him enjoy purchasing stuff for her until Leah yelled at her to let him be happy. After that chastising from Leah, Kate gave in. She now had six bags.

Kate looked up at the sign as Leah pulled on her hand and walked into a store. "Leah, this is a lingerie shop."

Kate pulled her hand from her sister but had to follow the child so that she would not get lost. Jacob walked into the shop and went to the fragrance area.

Leah faced her sister. "Well, Kate you know one day I will want some nieces and nephews."

Kate looked back at Jacob and saw that he was busy with attendant sampling fragrances.  She returned her attention to her sister. "I'll do this on my own. I don't require an audience."

Leah leaned to her left to see Jacob having something wrapped. "You will die a crusty old virgin with perfect teeth."

Kate glared down at the smiling eight-year-old imagining how much jail time she would have to do for strangling her. "What..."

Leah continued smiling. "That is what grandma says."

"So, can you stop saying it so loud."

Leah rolled her eyes. "Oh please, Kate like you did not see all those guys looking at you in this pale yellow baby maker as one man said when you walked by."

Kate placed her hands on her hips and continued to give her sister anger with her face. "How can you hear all of that but not when I call you for something."

Leah looked up from digging in a clearance bin. "What?"

Kate growled at her until Jacob moved behind her and spoke in her ear. The hot breath on her bare neck made her tremble. "I don't think that you want to shop with her in here."

Kate snickered. "This was her idea."

Jacob looked at Leah and then returned his attention to Kate's neck. He could see the smooth brown skin on the tops of her breasts from this vantage point. He had heard the men calling Kate beautiful as they walked through the mall. Jacob stayed close to them to ward off anyone thinking that his girls were alone.

"Somehow I can't see a fellow younger sibling thinking that we should come in here."

Kate gasped and turned around to face him. He liked the smile that she had on her face, and so did Leah. She stared at the two of them bickering about the younger sibling problems. They were gorgeous together. Leah could just image her nieces and nephews being beautiful as well.