Chapter 1

I can't wait to start my senior year of high school tomorrow. I get to meet new students and make new Friends. Agh!! Best times ever. I am gonna head to bed. 

NEXT DAY:

Me: Scarlett, Vivi guess what!!!! I had the best dream of my life. I just wish it comes true...  

Scarlett: Don't worry JJ. They will one day.

Vivi: But honey, there is one in million chance of your dream coming true.

Me: I know😔. But I would still like to have hope. Dreams are dreams you need to work really hard to fulfill them. Anyway, our class is about to start can we go!!!! I can't wait to see what our music class brings us this time. I always love my music classes just because I can sing Shawn Mendes songs. 😁😁.

As the day passes by its finally time for music class.

I go to my music while Scarlett and Vivi go to their classes.
As soon as I enter the music room I go and pick my place to sit and wait until the class starts.

Teacher: Welcome to Music 1111. Today is the first day of your classes since its music we will start as soon as possible. Since you all are music majors it would be a hard but a lot of fun starting now. What I am about to say is going to be amazing news for you guys especially if you are number one fan of his. This guest will be here for one week.

Student 1: Oh I can't wait to see Who it is!

Student 2, 3, 4 and 5: Me too

Me: I am so excited. 

Teacher: I will call him in and he will explain you your assignment. Students, please welcome Shawn Mendes.

I get super excited and can't believe what I just heard. So I ask my friend to confirm it.

Janvi: Hey Liz, did I just hear Ms. Joana say, Shawn Mendes.😱😱😱

Liz: Yes, Janvi. You are finally gonna meet him. How do you feel???

I was still in shock and couldn't say anything when he walks in...

Janvi: .......

Liz: JANVI!!!! Say something. JANVI you are scaring me. I need to get the teacher.

Janvi: No... Don't say it out loud in front of him. Omg Liz you r gonna embarrass me. In fact, don't tell Ms. Joana at all about this.

Shawn Mendes walks in the class and I get so nervous and I start to shake and blush.

He is walking around the class and get the classmates to introduce themselves to him. Till he is doing that I was drawing and writing in the book that I love Shawn, I love music, and Shawn loves Janvi. And front and back of all the books are his photos.
I was doing that and he is the bench in front of me as soon as see him seeing what I am doing I close the book but I forgot at the moment that my books are covered with him. He looks at them and smiles. He says to me ......

                          Continue.