Chapter 25

The Wedding day

That morning me and Shawn taken into two separate room's and Shawn because its a bad luck for groom to see bride in the wedding dress before the wedding.

No one knew except my bridesmaids about my dress.

Me and my bridesmaid were in the dressing room getting ready and I didn't want a makeup stylist because I had already Booked Vivi for it for like 8 years ago. so the Hairstylist was doing my hair and Vivi was doing my makeup and Scarlett and Ellie were getting their make up and hair. I was almost done. So after Vivi did my make up she got ready because she also had to do her makeup. After everything was done it was time to put my dress on. Till that time i didn't realize that I was getting married and All of the sudden I got nervous.

 Till that time i didn't realize that I was getting married and All of the sudden I got nervous

Scarlett: Janvi, you and Shawn have lived together for 4 years. Its going to be okay. It's going to be the same.

Ellie: Yeah, Janvi. It will be okay. I don't know Shawn because I don't talk to him so much but i talk to you everyday and based on what you tell me you will fine, okay?

Vivi: The only she is going to calm down is if he was here. I don't know what he does. But yeah, Janvi you will be fine, honey.

We are all ready and we are sitting and waiting for our cue to go out. I was awful quite, I kept shaking my leg , and my hands were shaking.

And then we get our cue so the bridesmaid go out first, I had no one walk me down the aisle so when I got to the little gate Manuel walked me down and it felt really good to know that he accepts me as his own daughter. As I was walking Shawn was facing the priest so he couldn't see me until he was told by the priest to turn sideways.

He turned and He looked at me and I could tears falling out of his eyes.

I was standing facing Shawn, I could see him telling me that I look gorgeous, and it was going to be okay. It was like he could tell that I was nervous without him even talking to me.

The rituals were almost over. It was time for wedding vows

Shawn: "Since the day the day you walked into my life you have made me a better person, then I ever knew I could be, and you continue to make me better, and braver, and kinder, every single day. Knowing you and loving you has been the single greatest thing I've gotten to do in my life, and I can't believe that I get to keep knowing you better, and loving you more, every day for rest of our lives."

Me: "I promise to love you without condition to honor you each and every day to laugh with you when you're happy; to support you when you're sad; to guide you when you ask for direction; to challenge you to be a better person, and allow you to do the same for me to be your biggest fan and your ever present listening audience."

And then we had our first kiss as Husband and Wife.

And then it was the bouquet throwing time. I stand facing the ocean and the all the single girls behind me try to catch the bouquet. One of Shawn's cousins bought the bouquet.

After that we had a little lunch organized for everyone so we all had lunch and then everyone went and got ready for the reception party later that evening. Me and Shawn got there early because we had to check everything to see if it was okay or not.

Me and Shawn didn't have and outfit change. I just had a makeup retouch and hairstyle change and Shawn was just sitting there watching me as always.

As me and Shawn entered entered the Reception hall, me and Shawn look at each other and smile. It turned out even more beautiful then what we expected.

Everyone starts to come and settles down and soon the dances and things starts

Everyone starts to come and settles down and soon the dances and things starts. I didn't except one thing at all that Manuel would be so amazing and da a father daughter dance with me. It literally brought tears into my eyes. And then after during the speeches he gave an amazing speech:

Manuel:
"Thank you everyone for coming tonight. Now, about the speech I won't be boring to put everyone to sleep. One day, it was almost 5 years ago Shawn calls me and Karen saying, that I have something to confess. We were like Shawn what's going on? You sound so serious. And Shawn said, "well, so you guys know how this girl saved me from getting out in school." Yes. We do know. "She is amazing and I think I might love her." Do you know if she loves you back? Shawn this awesome, we are happy for. And later that Christmas we met Janvi and she was amazing. She is kind of person that you fall in love with in the first time you meet her."

I go up to him and hug him and said thank you to him.

After Manuel, Aaliyah had prepared a speech.  It was so amazing to see that Shawn's family was accepting me and living me.  Especially his parents and Aaliyah because Shawn is closest to them.  One thing I have noticed about this family is that they are all so sweet and always support each other. 

After the speeches were the dances and during father daughter dance Manuel danced with me.  And then for me and Shawn's first dance as husband and wife they played Fallin' all in you.  Shawn takes my hand in his hand and I put my other arm around his waist and he does the same.  I put my head on his chest and we slow dance and all the couples join in. After the slow dance there was a DJ mix and everyone danced to it and had fun and then everyone went home and me and Shawn went to our apartment. 

As soon we walked in we sat on the sofa.  I was sitting and looking at the pictures on the TV stands and I could feel Shawn looking at me. I sit back and look at him and

Me: What you looking at?

Shawn: Nothing,  you... Today was amazing.  My favorite moment was when we were dancing.

Me: My too.  I love you. 

Shawn: I love you too.

Shawn picks me up in his arms and takes me into the bed room and closes the door and starts kissing and undressing...